Windows 10: WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

Discus and support WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please can anyone help me asap i got a project coming up next week and my laptop cant detect my wifi and the wifi icon is missing i tried searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brendan_24, Aug 18, 2019.

1. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

Please can anyone help me asap i got a project coming up next week and my laptop cant detect my wifi and the wifi icon is missing i tried searching for a fix on YouTube and google and anywhere but i still couldnt fix it so im hoping someone here can...i cant switch the network on for some reasonWIFI ICON GONE!!  CANT RECOVER [​IMG]

:)

Brendan_24, Aug 18, 2019

2. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 18, 2019
  4. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

Wifi gone

We suggest that you try to delete the old network connection profile, start the service, and create a new profile. To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Click the Network icon located at the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget.

Note: You may also type
    netsh wlan show profiles in the
    Command Prompt to manage and delete wireless network profiles.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

1. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER - Similar Threads - WIFI ICON GONE

2. Cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to wifi: How come I cant connect to my wifi even though my wireless capability is on[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/756413b7-fcf5-4028-93c4-e573af3daf2a
  3. HUB icon gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    HUB icon gone: I no longer have a HUB ICON and am unable to delete items on Favorites list in EDGE. Have tried several suggestions but none has worked to date. How do I restore this? What is the issue?...
  4. Wifi Icon

Wifi Icon: Every time I try and click on the wifi icon on the toolbar, the wifi networks are shown but the arrow cursor freezes up and the loading ring shows up and It does not allow me to click on a wifi network. The wifi network pop-up just disappears so I cannot even try and connect...
  5. WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone

WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone: I am unable to connect to the internet on my laptop through wifi and i can't find any wifi related setting on my laptop. All the wifi settings have dissapeard and in the network adapters Wifi adapter is not present. Ethernet and Bluetooth work though. Please help me out...
  6. wifi icon

wifi icon: Hi, I need help in how to reinstate the wifi icon on my laptop, I have tried various way, but still cant resolve it, any help would be appreciated. regards Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon/020320b1-d8d8-493a-80c3-bdacef0b85d2
  7. WiFi wireless option gone

WiFi wireless option gone: My Lenovo laptop has suddenly not letting me connect wirelessly to the Internet only by ethwrnet connection the option for wireless has completly dissapared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wireless-option-gone/0146a51c-f6f8-47c9-9778-1cccfd015fff
  8. Taskbar Icons gone

Taskbar Icons gone: aLL OF A SUDDEN SOME OF MY tASKBAR iONS ARE NOW GREYED OUT/SAME COLOR AS THE TASKBAR ITSELF. i TRIED CHANGING THE COLOR BUT NO JOY! wHY IS THIS HAPPENING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-gone/250e7e32-28c7-4856-b36b-8209c902d12d
  9. Gmail icon is gone

Gmail icon is gone: My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/gmail-icon-is-gone/ce18068a-3493-4a9b-8159-dabc6b835a19
  10. Cant recover windows at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant recover windows at all: hi sudden crash left me on the recovery screen and when i try to get back into windows it shows a black screen that is followed up by a boot loop. Figured out i’d just do a complete reset of the laptop (keep in mind its brand new). Reset goes fine and im back into...