Windows 10: WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

Discus and support WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please can anyone help me asap i got a project coming up next week and my laptop cant detect my wifi and the wifi icon is missing i tried searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brendan_24, Aug 18, 2019.

1. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

Please can anyone help me asap i got a project coming up next week and my laptop cant detect my wifi and the wifi icon is missing i tried searching for a fix on YouTube and google and anywhere but i still couldnt fix it so im hoping someone here can...i cant switch the network on for some reasonWIFI ICON GONE!!  CANT RECOVER [​IMG]

:)

Brendan_24, Aug 18, 2019

2. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 18, 2019
  4. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

Wifi gone

We suggest that you try to delete the old network connection profile, start the service, and create a new profile. To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Click the Network icon located at the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget.

Note: You may also type
    netsh wlan show profiles in the
    Command Prompt to manage and delete wireless network profiles.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

1. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER - Similar Threads - WIFI ICON GONE

2. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  3. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  4. Wifi Icon gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon gone: I had my Windows Updated last night 11th October 2023, but after the update Wifi icon was gone after the restart including the WLAN Driver in the Device Manager even if I tried using the view hidden drive option. Already tried other troubleshooting methods such as BIOS...
  5. Wifi Icon gone

Wifi Icon gone: I had my Windows Updated last night 11th October 2023, but after the update Wifi icon was gone after the restart including the WLAN Driver in the Device Manager even if I tried using the view hidden drive option. Already tried other troubleshooting methods such as BIOS...
  6. WiFi icon to look at networks is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon to look at networks is gone: So I restarted my computer because it wasn’t connecting to my home WiFi networks and I came back to this. The icon is gone, and I went to the control panel app to look at adaptive settings and it only shows Ethernet....
  7. WiFi icon to look at networks is gone

WiFi icon to look at networks is gone: So I restarted my computer because it wasn’t connecting to my home WiFi networks and I came back to this. The icon is gone, and I went to the control panel app to look at adaptive settings and it only shows Ethernet....
  8. WiFi icon to look at networks is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi icon is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is gone: My wifi icon is gone and in the device manager ,inside the network adapters my Intel Wireless Ac9560 160Mhz driver is giving an error.It says device cannot startCode 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-gone/b82824f9-4493-438f-9b43-07629a096329
  10. Wifi icon is gone

Wifi icon is gone: My wifi icon is gone and in the device manager ,inside the network adapters my Intel Wireless Ac9560 160Mhz driver is giving an error.It says device cannot startCode 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-gone/b82824f9-4493-438f-9b43-07629a096329