Windows 10: Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

Discus and support Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abby Brown1, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a yellow warning sign. I can’t use the ‘get help’ function on the Network and Internet section of setting or troubleshooting function as this requires me to be connected to the internet.

:)

Abby Brown1, Dec 2, 2023
  2. AxAngleN Win User

wifi icon disappeared and cannot access any wifi network

It happened so many times, and bluetooth did not work at the same time. I did everything experts suggested, but it worked from time to time. But I found an easy way. Because this happened quite frequently, I connected a wifi dongle that I bought previously. Everything came back after a few seconds. So I suggest you to buy a cheap wifi dongle and connect it. Then, the problem will be solved. Hope this helps.

AxAngleN, Dec 2, 2023
  3. NTN
    NTN Win User
    WiFi icon disappeared.......

First Aid Solution for all amateur PCDoctors: In CMD(adm) Type DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth and enter. and Type sfc /scannow and enter. Sometimes, your WiFi icon may be dragged to the Shown hidden Area. So, before proceeding to the solutions, you can check your Shown Hidden Area and check whether it is here. So, just click the up-arrow in the Taskbar to continue. If it is here, drag it to the Taskbar. Also check:
    Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working 385666d1676337557t-wifi-icon-disappeared-wifiicon.jpg

Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working 385667d1676337699t-wifi-icon-disappeared-wifi3.jpg
    --------------------------------- Just restart windows explorer in Task Manager could often fix lot of problems... --------------------------------

4. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray

I have Win 10 Pro 21H1 My WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray. How do I restore it please - or find an alternative way to display the list of available WiFi connections. It was showing earlier today. I was trying to print from a Samsung Galaxy to a 10-year-old MX340 printer, which is so old it's not supported by a driver. I was trying to print TCP/IP info. Thanks

OldGrantonian, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

1. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working - Similar Threads - Wifi icon has

2. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working: The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a yellow warning sign. I can’t use the ‘get help’ function on the Network and Internet section of setting or troubleshooting...
  3. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  4. Wifi icon disappeared

Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  5. My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.: I'm using Windows 11. After about an hour of using my laptop, the WiFi suddenly stops working and the icon disappears from my laptop. In this image the WiFi symbol is supposed to be first, but just disappeared. This has happened before as well. And an expert told me it's...
  6. My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.: I'm using Windows 11. After about an hour of using my laptop, the WiFi suddenly stops working and the icon disappears from my laptop. In this image the WiFi symbol is supposed to be first, but just disappeared. This has happened before as well. And an expert told me it's...
  7. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  8. My wifi icon has disappeared

My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  9. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My wifi icon has disappeared, airplane mode and bluetooth have stopped working, and I don't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wifi icon has disappeared, airplane mode and bluetooth have stopped working, and I don't...: Today when I opened up my Asus ROG Gaming Laptop, I noticed my wifi icon was missing. I clicked the icon in its place, and this is what appeared: [ATTACH] No networks or wifi to connect to, just this. As you can see, airplane mode is grayed out. When I go to my settings,...