Windows 10: WIFI icon is missing after update

Discus and support WIFI icon is missing after update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC got updated and my WIFI icon went missing. How can I fix this one I dont know enough about computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a7900berie, Aug 29, 2022.

1. WIFI icon is missing after update

My PC got updated and my WIFI icon went missing. How can I fix this one I dont know enough about computer.

:)

a7900berie, Aug 29, 2022

2. wifi network list and taskbar wifi icon is missing after windows10 update

after windows10 KB4486561 update my wifi icon and wifi list disappeared. My wifi is working very well though. I tried all suggested solution here:

Fix: Wireless Icon Missing From Taskbar In Windows 10

and here

Redirecting

but none of them worked for me. Also I tried to start "network list" service but it popped up error message and it didn't work either. How can I solve this problem?

here is my icon list from settings :

..and here is my taskbar

Erdem Caner, Aug 29, 2022
  3. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Aug 29, 2022
  4. WIFI icon is missing after update

Wi-fi Icon Missing.

Hi Tamara,

For us to isolate the issue regarding the missing WiFi icon, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

WIFI icon is missing after update

1. WIFI icon is missing after update - Similar Threads - WIFI icon missing

2. WIFI icon missing after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI icon missing after updating Windows: I cant seems to connect using WIFI since icon no longer appears in my tray or settings. I need to use my laptop in so many area in the house so I need that WIFI. How can I make it back?...
  3. WIFI icon missing after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI icon missing after updating Windows: I cant seems to connect using WIFI since icon no longer appears in my tray or settings. I need to use my laptop in so many area in the house so I need that WIFI. How can I make it back?...
  4. WIFI icon missing after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows: I got this long update today and I insanely wait for it. After installing the update I cant connect on my WIFI. So, I use my ethernet cord to connect however when I unplug it and try to connect using WIFI again the icon is missing on my system tray. I cant even see the WIFI...
  6. WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows

WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows: I got this long update today and I insanely wait for it. After installing the update I cant connect on my WIFI. So, I use my ethernet cord to connect however when I unplug it and try to connect using WIFI again the icon is missing on my system tray. I cant even see the WIFI...
  7. WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows

8. WIFI icon is missing after update

WIFI icon is missing after update: My PC got updated and my WIFI icon went missing. How can I fix this one I dont know enough about computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-missing-after-update/ff63595a-9236-44af-a209-70e88390261e
  9. WIFI icon is missing after update

WIFI icon is missing after update: My PC got updated and my WIFI icon went missing. How can I fix this one I dont know enough about computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-missing-after-update/ff63595a-9236-44af-a209-70e88390261e
  10. wifi icon missing

wifi icon missing: from 2nd july, after the last windows 10 update, wifi icon is missing and I am unable to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-icon-missing/982e47a0-2836-4c78-bd59-1da1d5fe6619