Windows 10: Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11

Discus and support Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Wi-Fi icon is missing in the system tray, I have tried everything I could find online, but the solutions didn't resolve my issueI tried going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NightWalker3841, May 25, 2022.

1. Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11

My Wi-Fi icon is missing in the system tray, I have tried everything I could find online, but the solutions didn't resolve my issueI tried going to "turn system icons on or off" using a run command, but the options were grayed out, and it said that "some settings are managed by your system administrator", also my Wi-Fi icon is turned off in the grayed out button. I hope the Microsoft community can fix my issue Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 OS build 22000.434 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.434.0

:)

NightWalker3841, May 25, 2022

2. System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, May 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Missing Network/WiFi icon in system tray

Missing the networking/wifi icon in the system tray. I am not sure when it disappeared, but it is gone. I would like to get it back. It shows up on the lock screen.

This is what I have tried:

1. Updated drivers for wired and wireless adapters
    2. Removed/added wired and wireless adapters through device manager
    3. Checked to make sure the Network icon wasn't turned off
    4. Checked gpedit.msc (this is not a domain connected machine)
    Anything else I can try?

markvalpreda, May 25, 2022
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11

System Notification Tray Missing

Hello,

One possible reason why the system tray icons are missing is that the system icons settings are currently off. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you change the settings of your computer. Here's a simple guide on how to turn on your system icons:

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Hope this information was helpful to you.

Paolo Mag, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11

1. Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Wifi Icon missing

2. Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray: Hi there,My microphone icon is missing in the system tray for windows, how do I fix this?I'm running Windows 11 Home 22H2, 22621.2428, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0 With an Alienware m15 laptop, I can't see the microphone icon at all in the system tray and...
  3. Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray: Hi there,My microphone icon is missing in the system tray for windows, how do I fix this?I'm running Windows 11 Home 22H2, 22621.2428, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0 With an Alienware m15 laptop, I can't see the microphone icon at all in the system tray and...
  4. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  5. System tray missing wifi icon

System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  6. Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11

Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11: My Wi-Fi icon is missing in the system tray, I have tried everything I could find online, but the solutions didn't resolve my issueI tried going to "turn system icons on or off" using a run command, but the options were grayed out, and it said that "some settings are managed...
  7. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  8. Battery on system tray, icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery on system tray, icon missing: Battery icon missing on system tray randomly shows up then disappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-system-tray-icon-missing/20a9815b-0d1d-4cb5-b224-cc900a2c93ba
  9. Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Missing Network/WiFi icon in system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Missing Network/WiFi icon in system tray: Missing the networking/wifi icon in the system tray. I am not sure when it disappeared, but it is gone. I would like to get it back. It shows up on the lock screen. This is what I have tried: Updated drivers for wired and wireless adapters Removed/added wired and...
  10. WiFi Settings Tab Missing; WiFi Tray Icon Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Settings Tab Missing; WiFi Tray Icon Missing: It was working day before yesterday. The Tray icon only shows the network/Ethernet adapter; the wifi icon is missing. Normally I'd click on the wifi icon to connect to wifi networks; that option is not available. Instead I get "Not Connected - No Connections Available."...