Windows 10: WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10

Discus and support WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. Please help me fix it.My HP laptop is not showing WiFi Icon. Please check the screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khurramrazzaq, May 16, 2022.

1. WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10

Hey. Please help me fix it.My HP laptop is not showing WiFi Icon. Please check the screenshot

:)

khurramrazzaq, May 16, 2022

2. No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, May 16, 2022
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 16, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, May 16, 2022
Thema:

WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10

1. WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - WiFi Icon showing

2. wifi icon not show in my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi icon not show in my windows: 1. Wifi icon not show in my windows pleace solve this problem.2. Wifi opstion not show in my Network & Internet Settings please new updates in my windows and my problems solved....
  3. wifi icon not show in my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi icon not show in my windows: 1. Wifi icon not show in my windows pleace solve this problem.2. Wifi opstion not show in my Network & Internet Settings please new updates in my windows and my problems solved....
  4. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  5. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  6. WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10: Hey. Please help me fix it.My HP laptop is not showing WiFi Icon. Please check the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-not-showing-on-windows-10/fa58af16-4e59-4fdb-99b6-ae8cd39e5da0
  7. WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Icon is not showing on windows 10: Hey. Please help me fix it.My HP laptop is not showing WiFi Icon. Please check the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-not-showing-on-windows-10/fa58af16-4e59-4fdb-99b6-ae8cd39e5da0
  8. WiFi icon not showing

WiFi icon not showing: I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to...
  9. no wifi icon is showing

no wifi icon is showing: hello, i have a dell laptop with windows 10 latest version, i was using my laptop day before yesterday using my home wireless wifi network smoothly. but today when i tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, there was no icon of wifi in task bar and in notification window. in...
  10. wifi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing: Hi friends can any one resolve the problem windows 10 wifi icon not showing i have gone to cmd prompt run also below error throwing When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When...