Windows 10: Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

Discus and support Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed that my WiFi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days and each time I have to restart my laptop to get it back. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chattopadhyay, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

I have noticed that my WiFi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days and each time I have to restart my laptop to get it back. Is there a solution for this problem?

:)

Chattopadhyay, Dec 2, 2023

2. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days. 81351d1485967374t-icons-taskbar-keep-disappearing-untitled-1.jpg

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Dec 2, 2023
  3. NTN
    NTN Win User
    WiFi icon disappeared.......

First Aid Solution for all amateur PCDoctors: In CMD(adm) Type DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth and enter. and Type sfc /scannow and enter. Sometimes, your WiFi icon may be dragged to the Shown hidden Area. So, before proceeding to the solutions, you can check your Shown Hidden Area and check whether it is here. So, just click the up-arrow in the Taskbar to continue. If it is here, drag it to the Taskbar. Also check:
    Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days. 385666d1676337557t-wifi-icon-disappeared-wifiicon.jpg

Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days. 385667d1676337699t-wifi-icon-disappeared-wifi3.jpg
    --------------------------------- Just restart windows explorer in Task Manager could often fix lot of problems... --------------------------------

4. Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray

I have Win 10 Pro 21H1 My WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray. How do I restore it please - or find an alternative way to display the list of available WiFi connections. It was showing earlier today. I was trying to print from a Samsung Galaxy to a 10-year-old MX340 printer, which is so old it's not supported by a driver. I was trying to print TCP/IP info. Thanks

OldGrantonian, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

1. Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days. - Similar Threads - Wifi Icon keeps

2. WiFi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon disappeared: Hello, I own a ASUS ROG STRIX. In this laptop the WiFi icon has been disappeared. I’m unable to access the Internet. I have tried all the options, but nothing worked. The WiFi icon is appearing for the first 2-3 minutes at the time of turning on the laptop and then it gets...
  3. WiFi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon disappeared: Hello, I own a ASUS ROG STRIX. In this laptop the WiFi icon has been disappeared. I’m unable to access the Internet. I have tried all the options, but nothing worked. The WiFi icon is appearing for the first 2-3 minutes at the time of turning on the laptop and then it gets...
  4. Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.: I have noticed that my WiFi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days and each time I have to restart my laptop to get it back. Is there a solution for this problem?...
  5. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  6. Wifi icon disappeared

Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  7. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED: My wifi icon has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a LENOVO YOGA laptop. I do not have access to wifi.HELP!!!...
  8. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED: My wifi icon has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a LENOVO YOGA laptop. I do not have access to wifi.HELP!!!...
  9. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Four Crashes in Four Days - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Four Crashes in Four Days - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Here is what I have tried so far: - Switched out one of my sticks of RAM. In the process of switching out second one. - Ran three Memory Diagnostic Scans. All came back with no errors. I am just unsure of what to do at this point. Things I read online is that sometimes...