Windows 10: WiFi icon missing

Discus and support WiFi icon missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The WiFi and Hotspot icon is missing. When I check in device manager, there is an exclamation mark on Wifi driver. My WiFi driver is Up to date. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lijo_Joseph, May 31, 2021.

1. WiFi icon missing

The WiFi and Hotspot icon is missing. When I check in device manager, there is an exclamation mark on Wifi driver. My WiFi driver is Up to date. I have tried many ways. Can anyone help me solve the problem. OS -Windows 10 64 bit. System - ASUS TUF FX504

:)

Lijo_Joseph, May 31, 2021

2. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, May 31, 2021
  3. wifi network list and taskbar wifi icon is missing after windows10 update

after windows10 KB4486561 update my wifi icon and wifi list disappeared. My wifi is working very well though. I tried all suggested solution here:

Fix: Wireless Icon Missing From Taskbar In Windows 10

and here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...pendency/7963d72a-5d73-44fe-8316-058c46235737

but none of them worked for me. Also I tried to start "network list" service but it popped up error message and it didn't work either. How can I solve this problem?

here is my icon list from settings :

..and here is my taskbar

Erdem Caner, May 31, 2021
  4. WiFi icon missing

Wi-fi Icon Missing.

Hi Tamara,

For us to isolate the issue regarding the missing WiFi icon, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 31, 2021
Thema:

WiFi icon missing

1. WiFi icon missing - Similar Threads - WiFi icon missing

2. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  3. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  4. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wifi icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon missing: I want to ask that why I cannot find the wifi icon in the taskbar nor in the settings after I installed windows 11 and using a wifi motherboard-asus tuf gaming b660m-plus wifi d4...
  6. Wifi icon missing

Wifi icon missing: Hi, I'm Quang and I'm using Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop, It was great until the wifi icon is mission. I also reinstalled Win 10, tried several ways as some threads here but it didn't work.Strange thing is the wifi adapter is disappeared in the device manager. I also download...
  7. Wifi icon missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi icon missing: Wifi icon is missing and I've tried a lot of solutions but nothing seems to be working. Help please submitted by /u/matt_murdock_2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j08uyu/wifi_icon_missing/
  8. Wifi Icon missing

Wifi Icon missing: So, after a while i had installed win10 my wi-fi icon is gone and the problem is that in my setting the icon is activated and wi-fi driver works but still can t find a wifi to connect, only solution that i have find is to create a new connection at my home wifi and now i have...
  9. WiFi icon missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi icon missing: Sir when i update drivers then suddenly wifi icon is gone from task bar then i try every solutions but nothing works then i run the intel wireless tool kit then it's dignostic report says " wireless hardware is not bound to transport driver" help me sir...
  10. wifi icon missing

wifi icon missing: from 2nd july, after the last windows 10 update, wifi icon is missing and I am unable to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-icon-missing/982e47a0-2836-4c78-bd59-1da1d5fe6619