Windows 10: Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

Discus and support Wifi icon not showing in taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently messed with my Windows Services and I am not able to see the Wifi icon in the taskbar.I had disabled some services and after restarting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SohamPatil22, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

I recently messed with my Windows Services and I am not able to see the Wifi icon in the taskbar.I had disabled some services and after restarting my PC, it was gone. I don't know which services I disabledIt is visible here, but not on taskbar...Pls help me for the same...OS Build: 22000.493

:)

SohamPatil22, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 17, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 17, 2022
  4. dekayd Win User

Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

Cannot find power icon in taskbar

Have you tried the suggestions listed on the right side of the screen, Showing the battery icon on the taskbar, yet?

dekayd, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

1. Wifi icon not showing in taskbar - Similar Threads - Wifi icon showing

2. Icons in the taskbar not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the taskbar not showing: Hi! I have a problem with the icon images on the taskbar, which results in a problem with productivity.Explanation:When I open an app, it shows the icon correctly. However, when I switch to another desktop I use three, and then come back, the application is still open but the...
  3. Taskbar Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  4. Taskbar Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  5. icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  6. icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  7. Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon not showing in taskbar: I recently messed with my Windows Services and I am not able to see the Wifi icon in the taskbar.I had disabled some services and after restarting my PC, it was gone. I don't know which services I disabledIt is visible here, but not on taskbar...Pls help me for the same...OS...
  8. Internet and WiFi icon not showing on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet and WiFi icon not showing on the taskbar.: Last night, the internet was working just fine and i left my laptop to charge and slept. The next day however, i looked and there was no internet icon on the taskbar. [ATTACH] I searched and tried everything i saw and it didn't work. Can someone please tell me what do i...
  9. Wifi icon not showing in Taskbar. Available wifi networks not showing up anything

Wifi icon not showing in Taskbar. Available wifi networks not showing up anything: Hello I have seen and tried all the posts related to this issue but none of them work. Is there any way or solution to fix this issue ?...
  10. No wifi icon in taskbar

No wifi icon in taskbar: Windows 10 Home Recently, the Wifi/Internet icon has disappeared from my status bar, although it is checked in Settings. It is shown in Hidden Icons as 'Not connected, No connections available'. This is strange as I am connected to the Internet and everything is working...