Windows 10: Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help

Discus and support Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I started my laptop it showed in the login page but when I got to desktop in the taskbar it didn't showed up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by niranjanbehera1, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help

When I started my laptop it showed in the login page but when I got to desktop in the taskbar it didn't showed up

:)

niranjanbehera1, Jun 23, 2021
  2. mizkhan Win User

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help

wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help

1. Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help - Similar Threads - Wifi Icon Showing

2. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  3. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  4. Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls: Hi when I enter my wife password it stuck on verifying and connecting pls help me with a videoPls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stuck-on-verifying-and-connecting-pls-help/1b81b688-e630-4524-a837-06074cceb861
  5. Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls: Hi when I enter my wife password it stuck on verifying and connecting pls help me with a videoPls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stuck-on-verifying-and-connecting-pls-help/1b81b688-e630-4524-a837-06074cceb861
  6. Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WiFi icon not showing

WiFi icon not showing: I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to...
  8. no wifi icon is showing

no wifi icon is showing: hello, i have a dell laptop with windows 10 latest version, i was using my laptop day before yesterday using my home wireless wifi network smoothly. but today when i tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, there was no icon of wifi in task bar and in notification window. in...
  9. My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkArbalist613 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftckwb/my_wifi_is_officially_gone_help_pls/
  10. wifi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing: Hi friends can any one resolve the problem windows 10 wifi icon not showing i have gone to cmd prompt run also below error throwing When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When...