Windows 10: Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Discus and support Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Red Stiletto, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608

Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) https://i.imgur.com/ofmLdHr.png

Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page, it says that I am not connected to the internet https://i.imgur.com/C8hqXE3.png

Therefore I am unable to connect to a wifi network through the usual route. However, I can connect to a wifi network using the wifi icon on the bottom right in the lockscreen. My wifi is fine otherwise (I can access the internet).

How to I fix this problem?

:)

Red Stiletto, Oct 24, 2019
  2. p060477 Win User

Avira icon on system tray not showing

thxs!
    all the services to which it depends this one are actually set to -automatic- and are all working...

i've just unistalled and do the exact procedure suggested by marsmimar..but did really not solve

see also this topic on avira forum:
    no more avira icon in my system tray - Avira Answers

what a pity
    what a shame for avira...

p060477, Oct 24, 2019
  3. dg142dg Win User
    My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings

My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings

yesterday my wifi was working fine and I had a wifi icon to detect networks. then it stopped working and I can't see a wifi icon. when I go to settings - there is no wifi setting. I've tried rebooting, updating drivers, running troubleshoot. nothing works.

dg142dg, Oct 24, 2019
  4. kmwolf92 Win User

Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

WiFi icon gone from system tray

WiFi icon has recently disappeared from the tray of my Surface Pro - now to see me network info, I have to swipe from the right and click "network", whereas I used to simply be able to hover over the icon on the taskbar. I went to taskbar settings and
    it is not even listed as an option to appear on the taskbar. Think this occurred in relation to a system update recently. Suggestions?
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray ed45ac9f-50b3-4e48-86b4-7f47864c0991?upload=true.png

kmwolf92, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

1. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray - Similar Threads - Wifi icon showing

2. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  3. Backing up system tray icon placements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backing up system tray icon placements: Hi guys, I'd like to ask if there is a way to back up the system tray, since every time BSOD happens, my system tray completely messed up and I have to arrangement every single icons over and over again....
  4. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  5. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.: Hi, I was moving my mouse to fast and accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my taskbar. I am stuck trying to figure out how to restore it. According to "Select which icons appear on the toolbar" in settings, Bluetooth is set to on but the test also calls it windows...
  6. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  7. Avira icon on system tray not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira icon on system tray not showing: I have a laptop with win 10 pro installed. And after about 4 days not using it now the tray icon of avira is missing. But when check on task manager the avira is still working and when i search "avira" and click it the avira windows showed up and the feature there like...
  8. Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?: I searched to see if anyone addresses this issue and didn't find a thread for my exact problem, pardon me if I missed it... I used to have a bluetooth icon showing in my system tray/notification area, which was a nice convenience. It disappeared within the past week or so,...
  9. WIFI Networks not showing up in the network tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Networks not showing up in the network tray: I just upgraded to windows 10 via windows updater tool (available on microsoft's official website). I'm using an external adapter i.e. TP-LINK-WN722N to connect to the wifi network because apparently, the router is located far off from where I use my laptop. The problem is...
  10. System tray icons not popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    System tray icons not popping up: Hello all, When i click on the icons located on the system tray (Battery, Wifi, sound volume, notification, and time). nothing happens. any help please ? [img] 42774