Windows 10: Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Discus and support Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Red Stiletto, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608

Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) https://i.imgur.com/ofmLdHr.png

Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page, it says that I am not connected to the internet https://i.imgur.com/C8hqXE3.png

Therefore I am unable to connect to a wifi network through the usual route. However, I can connect to a wifi network using the wifi icon on the bottom right in the lockscreen. My wifi is fine otherwise (I can access the internet).

How to I fix this problem?

:)

Red Stiletto, Oct 24, 2019
  2. p060477 Win User

Avira icon on system tray not showing

thxs!
    all the services to which it depends this one are actually set to -automatic- and are all working...

i've just unistalled and do the exact procedure suggested by marsmimar..but did really not solve

see also this topic on avira forum:
    no more avira icon in my system tray - Avira Answers

what a pity
    what a shame for avira...

p060477, Oct 24, 2019
  3. dg142dg Win User
    My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings

My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings

yesterday my wifi was working fine and I had a wifi icon to detect networks. then it stopped working and I can't see a wifi icon. when I go to settings - there is no wifi setting. I've tried rebooting, updating drivers, running troubleshoot. nothing works.

dg142dg, Oct 24, 2019
  4. kmwolf92 Win User

Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

WiFi icon gone from system tray

WiFi icon has recently disappeared from the tray of my Surface Pro - now to see me network info, I have to swipe from the right and click "network", whereas I used to simply be able to hover over the icon on the taskbar. I went to taskbar settings and
    it is not even listed as an option to appear on the taskbar. Think this occurred in relation to a system update recently. Suggestions?
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray ed45ac9f-50b3-4e48-86b4-7f47864c0991?upload=true.png

kmwolf92, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

1. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray - Similar Threads - Wifi icon showing

2. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  3. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  4. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  5. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  6. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  7. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  8. OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........: Good afternoon, My onedrive icon isn't showing in the system tray by the clock on the task bar. Also, some files have been trying to sync for days and i get some error messages when i try to open files and it states that that file can't be viewed but it is the correct...
  9. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  10. Avira icon on system tray not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira icon on system tray not showing: I have a laptop with win 10 pro installed. And after about 4 days not using it now the tray icon of avira is missing. But when check on task manager the avira is still working and when i search "avira" and click it the avira windows showed up and the feature there like...