Windows 10: wifi icon not showing up

Discus and support wifi icon not showing up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Before everything became a disaster at first i noticed that the wifi icon is not showing up so immediately went to the device manager to fix it up , I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VenzRoque, May 18, 2020.

1. VenzRoque Win User

wifi icon not showing up

Before everything became a disaster at first i noticed that the wifi icon is not showing up so immediately went to the device manager to fix it up , I clicked showed hiddend evices and the wifi network adapter is disabled , I immedately uninstalled it and I forgot to tick the checkbox where it says delete the driver software thing . I didn't mind because if I restart the laptop I know that it will come back but after a while It didn't. I immediately looked up and Took the driver's software on asus website downloaded installed and restarted the laptop again , It didn't worked. I did the netsh winsock reset thing and it didn't worked. I also did SFC scanning to check for corrupted files it didn't worked , I already booted into safe mode to check if the network adapter will appear and it didn't work as well any help? guys?

https://imgur.com/a/NyH7bv8 No wireless network adapter despite clicking numerous time on scan for hardware changes
    https://imgur.com/a/McKVQw8 Installing of driver's software manually using Windows Powershell

pls help me wifi won't work at all I don't want to connect to lan >.<

:)

VenzRoque, May 18, 2020
  2. mizkhan Win User

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, May 18, 2020
  3. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, May 18, 2020
  4. wifi icon not showing up

No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, May 18, 2020
Thema:

wifi icon not showing up

1. wifi icon not showing up - Similar Threads - wifi icon showing

2. No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up: My system perform an auto update and after that no Bluetooth icon and no wifi icon is showing. I already had did network reset but nothing happens....
  3. No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up: My system perform an auto update and after that no Bluetooth icon and no wifi icon is showing. I already had did network reset but nothing happens....
  4. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  5. Wifi Icon not showing up

Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  6. Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available: I have had my pc for 9 months about now. It has worked perfectly for this whole time but recently, the wifi stopped working and so did my ethernet. My wifi icon in the bottom right shows up, but there are no networks to be found on the wifi tab and my ethernet does work. I...
  7. Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available

Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available: I have had my pc for 9 months about now. It has worked perfectly for this whole time but recently, the wifi stopped working and so did my ethernet. My wifi icon in the bottom right shows up, but there are no networks to be found on the wifi tab and my ethernet does work. I...
  8. Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. No Wifi Icon showing up.

No Wifi Icon showing up.: I have windows 10 and was connected to wifi before. I turned on my computer one morning and all of a sudden I cant connect to wifi or even see a wifi icon. It keeps telling me the ethernet is disconnected but I never once connected it with an ethernet cable. The following...
  10. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...