Windows 10: WIFI Icon not showing , WIFI errors , your phone errors.

Discus and support WIFI Icon not showing , WIFI errors , your phone errors. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After update I'm facing issues related to Wi-Fi and your phone software. When I put my pc at sleep then when i turn it in again then it does not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NikhilDubey20, Sep 5, 2020.

1. WIFI Icon not showing , WIFI errors , your phone errors.

After update I'm facing issues related to Wi-Fi and your phone software.

When I put my pc at sleep then when i turn it in again then it does not show Wi-Fi icon not even in settings . My pc is latest updated , my driver is latest updated everything is up-to date but then also this issue comes. I face lots of problem due to this issue. I tried Lots of ways it just not worked I'm fed-up of this issue. Some times WIFI doesn't connect to any particular network. Another issue is with Your Phone: In this i cant connect to my mobile via Bluetooth as it reconnects again and again , my voice is also not going to the person to whom I'm taking to. Please resolve these issues.

Thank You.

:)

NikhilDubey20, Sep 5, 2020

2. wifi network list and taskbar wifi icon is missing after windows10 update

after windows10 KB4486561 update my wifi icon and wifi list disappeared. My wifi is working very well though. I tried all suggested solution here:

Fix: Wireless Icon Missing From Taskbar In Windows 10

and here

Windows could not start Error 1068: The dependency or group failed to start the WLAN Auto Config serviceon the local computer.

but none of them worked for me. Also I tried to start "network list" service but it popped up error message and it didn't work either. How can I solve this problem?

here is my icon list from settings :

..and here is my taskbar

Erdem Caner, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Red,

1 Is there some particular reason why you are still on Version 1703?

2 Has this wifi icon ever operated normally?

3 About "I have show network icon turned on" - no you have not - it's greyed out inidicating that it is not on & that something is stopping that setting being made. This problem might therefore be a driver issue.
    - Does Device manager show any errors for the wifi card?
    - Get the latest wifi driver from the computer maker's website and install it again [even if it is the same version as that already installed].
    - While you are there, check for any updated bios as well.

4 If that does not resolve matters, consider these steps -
    Is the fault apparent during Safe mode as well?
    Have you run SFC?
    Have you run a Repair install?

Denis

Try3, Sep 5, 2020
  4. WIFI Icon not showing , WIFI errors , your phone errors.

No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

WIFI Icon not showing , WIFI errors , your phone errors.

1. WIFI Icon not showing , WIFI errors , your phone errors. - Similar Threads - WIFI Icon showing

2. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  3. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  4. Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Error: Earlier this error never used to happen but nowadays When I open my PC More than 5 times a day and i click show nearby connection it shows that no connections are available, even when My other Devices are connected to My wifi and my wifi is working perfectly. I have to...
  5. WiFi icon not showing

WiFi icon not showing: I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to...
  6. no wifi icon is showing

no wifi icon is showing: hello, i have a dell laptop with windows 10 latest version, i was using my laptop day before yesterday using my home wireless wifi network smoothly. but today when i tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, there was no icon of wifi in task bar and in notification window. in...
  7. Your Phone Companion WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion WiFi: Just wanted to share that disabling Mobile Data forced Your Phone Companion to connect to my PC using WiFi. Simple, I know. But, just in case anyone needs the info, that did it for me....
  8. Error wifi

Error wifi: Hi, I'm need help with my netbook wifi using windows 10. I already install driver for wireless (3dsp wireless 802.11 B+G USB Adapter) using windows 8 driver But the problem is wifi menu on network & internet doesn't appear. I already try many guides but still failed....
  9. Wifi Error

Wifi Error: Hi, I have problem with my wifi connection, it's not router or my internet service fault, sometimes the wifi randomly disconnect I can play youtube video, open website and other else. But not online gaming How do I fix it??...
  10. wifi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing: Hi friends can any one resolve the problem windows 10 wifi icon not showing i have gone to cmd prompt run also below error throwing When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When...