Windows 10: WiFi icon not showing

Discus and support WiFi icon not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chiamakabenedicta, Mar 3, 2021.

1. WiFi icon not showing

I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to Microsoft edge, i check my network to on the WiFi as usual i couldn't see the WiFi icon i only saw airplane mode, i went to trouble shooting, the solution the system brought out was for me to connect ethernet cable to my laptop, please i need answers on what to do. Thank you

:)

chiamakabenedicta, Mar 3, 2021
  2. mizkhan Win User

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, Mar 3, 2021
  3. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Mar 3, 2021
  4. WiFi icon not showing

No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

WiFi icon not showing

1. WiFi icon not showing - Similar Threads - WiFi icon showing

2. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  3. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  4. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  5. Wifi icon is not showing

Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  6. Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon not showing in taskbar: I recently messed with my Windows Services and I am not able to see the Wifi icon in the taskbar.I had disabled some services and after restarting my PC, it was gone. I don't know which services I disabledIt is visible here, but not on taskbar...Pls help me for the same...OS...
  7. Wifi icon not showing in taskbar

Wifi icon not showing in taskbar: I recently messed with my Windows Services and I am not able to see the Wifi icon in the taskbar.I had disabled some services and after restarting my PC, it was gone. I don't know which services I disabledIt is visible here, but not on taskbar...Pls help me for the same...OS...
  8. no wifi icon is showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no wifi icon is showing: hello, i have a dell laptop with windows 10 latest version, i was using my laptop day before yesterday using my home wireless wifi network smoothly. but today when i tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, there was no icon of wifi in task bar and in notification window. in...
  9. wifi icon not showing up

wifi icon not showing up: Before everything became a disaster at first i noticed that the wifi icon is not showing up so immediately went to the device manager to fix it up , I clicked showed hiddend evices and the wifi network adapter is disabled , I immedately uninstalled it and I forgot to tick the...
  10. wifi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing: Hi friends can any one resolve the problem windows 10 wifi icon not showing i have gone to cmd prompt run also below error throwing When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wifi is not on my win10pro