Windows 10: WiFi icon with circle?????

Discus and support WiFi icon with circle????? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, Today I ran across something I haven't seen before and can't get an answer for either. I just woke up my computer screen so I could log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LinkinForcer, Nov 18, 2016.

1. WiFi icon with circle?????

Hey guys,

Today I ran across something I haven't seen before and can't get an answer for either.

I just woke up my computer screen so I could log in a noticed a circle above my wifi icon. From what I remember the icon looked greyed out but quickly changed to the white wifi icon with nothing above it.

Here is a picture of what it looks like that I found on the internet:

WiFi icon with circle????? [​IMG]

Simple File Sharing and Storage.

I searched the internet for something but could not find an answer at all. I did find this key but it doesn't contain the symbol in the first picture:

WiFi icon with circle????? [​IMG]

Simple File Sharing and Storage.

Does anyone know what the circle above the wifi symbol in the first picture indicates?

:)

LinkinForcer, Nov 18, 2016

2. wifi icon not working in windows 10

WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon.

WiFi connects to my home WiFi but the panel does not open so that i can choose another networks available.

Prashant1993, Nov 18, 2016
  3. NO WIFI ICON ON WINDOWS 10 !!! HEEELLPPP !!!!

The WiFi icon only appears if your PC is connected to a WiFi connection. Since you're connected through LAN, there will be no WiFi icon that'll show on your taskbar.

Yes, you will need to connect to the internet through a WiFi connection to be able to have the WiFi icon.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Michelle Her, Nov 18, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

WiFi icon with circle?????

essenbe, Nov 18, 2016
  5. I have that turned off already. This isn't an on going issue.

I just want to know what the circle above the wifi symbol means or indicates.

LinkinForcer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WiFi icon with circle?????

1. WiFi icon with circle????? - Similar Threads - WiFi icon circle

2. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen: Can;t move it, remove it, clicking on it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-square-icon-with-circle-and-line-through-the/c247618f-1945-4820-a30d-d099345a3844
  3. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen: Can;t move it, remove it, clicking on it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-square-icon-with-circle-and-line-through-the/c247618f-1945-4820-a30d-d099345a3844
  4. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Circle Icon on task bar

Circle Icon on task bar: What is this circle and how can I turn off this circle Icon.I think it is a third party app circle Icon.Which app do you think? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/circle-icon-on-task-bar/124500ca-08c7-499c-bdaa-8d6a4810573b
  6. Circle icon in bottom right corner

Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  7. Circle icons are diamonds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Circle icons are diamonds.: [ATTACH] alright, I've searched everywhere and I hope to find an answer here. so in windows, all buttons and whatnot which used to be circles, are now diamonds. so the volume slider is all diamondish, the menu buttons in the xbox app, even stuff in netflix has all been...
  8. How to change search icon with cortana circle icon???

in Cortana
    How to change search icon with cortana circle icon???: Respect all! Do you know how to change search icon [ATTACH]with cortana circle icon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-search-icon-with-cortana-circle-icon/bb6b23b4-45fd-4acf-b4be-6e66621e2453"
  9. Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...: Weird issue here... I installed Windows’s 10 18290 on 2 of my laptops from a fresh iso...and instead of the cortana icon being the circle it’s the search icon? And cortana is activated working like normal. On my laptop it’s the circle cortana icon. Weird.. I tried disabling...
  10. Network Icon with white circle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon with white circle: Hey guys, So I locked my PC today and noticed that on the lock screen the network icon had a small white circle on the lower right hand side of it. Basically it was exactly where the red x shows up if you aren’t connected. I hovered my mouse over it but nothing showed...