Windows 10: Wifi icon?

Discus and support Wifi icon? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where is wifi icon on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon/4c37d6bc-6b9c-4a7d-9b66-16b3fe04ae98 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyfromBuffalo, May 16, 2019.

1. Wifi icon?

where is wifi icon on Windows 10?

:)

JudyfromBuffalo, May 16, 2019

2. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, May 16, 2019
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, May 16, 2019
  4. Wifi icon?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Wifi icon?

1. Wifi icon? - Similar Threads - Wifi icon

2. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  4. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks: Hi, this is happening on a Dell Precision 3520 running windows 10 Pro. It is very annoying having to go to settings page network status every time I click on the Wi-fi icon on taskbar, and then having to click on "Available Networks" to actually see them. It is unpractical,...
  5. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks: Hi, this is happening on a Dell Precision 3520 running windows 10 Pro. It is very annoying having to go to settings page network status every time I click on the Wi-fi icon on taskbar, and then having to click on "Available Networks" to actually see them. It is unpractical,...
  6. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  8. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  9. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. my wifi icon is gone. it's replaced with a rectangle / square box that's used when symbols...

my wifi icon is gone. it's replaced with a rectangle / square box that's used when symbols...: https://imgur.com/a/JAELARC^ https://imgur.com/OnrWqIl^ https://imgur.com/e8Qv5v8 the problem is as shown in the pictures. I don't know why this is happening....