Windows 10: Wifi Icons wrong

Discus and support Wifi Icons wrong in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, how to fix this wrong wifi icons? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr_0, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Mr_0 Win User

Wifi Icons wrong

Dear all,

how to fix this wrong wifi icons?

Wifi Icons wrong 5abbfed1-2daa-4a0e-827e-924871572c8e?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. rhodyrich Win User

Wrong Icon for WiFi connection

Wifi Icons wrong [​IMG]

Here is the screenshot. Wifi is working just fine but the icon in the tray is the airplane icon.

rhodyrich, Nov 26, 2020
  3. fvreeman Win User
    Wrong Icon for WiFi connection

I have the same problem. Airplane Icon and popup say disconnected but I turned mode off and have full connectivity.
    I'll try an update.

Wifi Icons wrong [​IMG]

fvreeman, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Wifi Icons wrong

wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Icons wrong

1. Wifi Icons wrong - Similar Threads - Wifi Icons wrong

2. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  3. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  4. Wrong icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong icon: I went to the desktop. [ATTACH] The user files icon is a normal folder icon with a folder with contents in it icon instead of being the proper right icon. Did the icon cache corrupt?...
  5. Something went wrong with my icon wifi of wifi network avaiable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something went wrong with my icon wifi of wifi network avaiable: Hi everyone! I have a problem with my icon wifi. Icon wifi do not show correctly, an image under the topic. My version windows is 20H2 OS build 19042.330. How can i fix it ? Thanks for helpful [ATTACH]...
  6. What is wrong with wifi???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong with wifi???: it keeps disconnecting for no reason, any help? driver is updated submitted by /u/GaminB4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7a39h/what_is_wrong_with_wifi/
  7. Wrong USB icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wrong USB icon: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheAlireeza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2e9ty/wrong_usb_icon/
  8. Wrong Documents icon

Wrong Documents icon: Hello, The Documents icon in File Explorer shows up as a normal folder icon [ATTACH] I have tried reinstalling windows, but the documents icon still shows up as a normal folder icon. The Documents folder works fine, it is just the icon. How do I fix this?...
  9. Wrong Word Icon

Wrong Word Icon: Running Windows 10 Pro 1809 and Office 2016 and my MS word icon looks like this [ATTACH] All my other Office icons are correct and this is bugging me. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my word documents to show the proper icon. I've renamed the icon cache to...
  10. Wrong Icon for WiFi connection

Wrong Icon for WiFi connection: Windows 10 has been working just fine for me since I upgraded my Lenovo laptop from Windows 7 to Window 10 last year. It automatically connects me to my home network when I start Windows. Until just a few days ago the icon in the system tray was the normal icon for a network...