Windows 10: Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Discus and support Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sudhirdeshmukh, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Hi, The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15 Mbps.I have tried following. Settings >> Power and sleep >> Additional power settings. >> change plan setting >> change advanced power settings >> wireless adapter settings >> power saving mode >> and changed everything to Maximum performanceUpdating DriversDeleting drivers Reinst

:)

sudhirdeshmukh, Jun 13, 2021

2. WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED (WHEN ON BATTERY POWER)

my laptop just automaticallty disconnects from the wifi when i remove my charger..

Things that i have tried:

changed wireless adapter settings to maximum performance..in battery plans

unchecked allow the computer to turn of this device to save power..in power management.

Changed to high performance in battery mode

Updated all wireless drivers,uninstalled reinstalled drivers ..

None of these methords work..Its a brand new laptop and i know its a windows 10 bug ...Please someone help to solve this problem...what good is a laptop if you cant use it without a charger..

nikhilzachariah, Jun 13, 2021
  3. iKokol Win User
    Wifi disconnects when charger is unplugged

Hi all,

I have brought a brand new MSI laptop and I have this issue: everything is working smoothly but when I unplug the battery charger it loses internet connection, although you may still see "access to internet" in the wifi button at the bottom right corner.

I have unchecked the power settings to not allow the O.S. to turn off or manage wireless devices, but it didn't work.

Can anyone give me a hint? I have no clue on what else can be :S

iKokol, Jun 13, 2021
  4. scott .p. Win User

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Wi-Fi disconnects after unplugging the power cord.

Original Title: wifi disconnecting

Every since the windows 10 update Both of my laptops ( TOSHIBA and DELL ) have been disconnecting from my wifi whenever I unplug them from the power cord .

scott .p., Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

1. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected. - Similar Threads - Wifi laptop slows

2. Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.: Hi, Im using Windows 11, My chargers disconnecting continuesly and it also disconnects when wifi is connected. Please help... i have even replaced charger with newone....
  3. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  4. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  5. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  6. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  7. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi,The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...
  9. Laptop slows down when I unplug it

Laptop slows down when I unplug it: Hi, Recently my computer has had a significant slowdown when unplugged and I was wondering how I can speed it up. This is a new thing and I'm not sure why this is happening because I've never really had problems with my laptop when it is unplugged. I know that laptops...
  10. WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER: my laptop just automaticallty disconnects from the wifi when i remove my charger.. Things that i have tried: changed wireless adapter settings to maximum performance..in battery plans unchecked allow the computer to turn of this device to save power..in power management....