Windows 10: Wifi in Windows

Discus and support Wifi in Windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Actually from last few days in my laptop having installed windows version 10, I am getting Wifi Problem. My wifi windows problem is that at the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravParmar1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Wifi in Windows

Actually from last few days in my laptop having installed windows version 10, I am getting Wifi Problem. My wifi windows problem is that at the first time I am able to connect to the network and after certain time elapsed I am disconnected from that network and again I have to reconnect to the network and then the same problem starts to repeats at certain time interval.

:)

GauravParmar1, Nov 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2019
  3. VIC
    Vic Win User
    Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Wifi in Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Wifi in Windows

1. Wifi in Windows - Similar Threads - Wifi

2. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru: Laptop teman saya tidak bisa terhubung ke Hotspot dan WiFi umum yang baru. Akan tetapi masih bisa terhubung dengan hotspot pribadi miliknya. adakah cara yang bisa dilakukan agar bisa terhubung dengan hotspot selain miliknya?...
  3. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru: Laptop teman saya tidak bisa terhubung ke Hotspot dan WiFi umum yang baru. Akan tetapi masih bisa terhubung dengan hotspot pribadi miliknya. adakah cara yang bisa dilakukan agar bisa terhubung dengan hotspot selain miliknya?...
  4. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  6. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  7. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54
  8. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  10. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...