Windows 10: Wifi in Windows

Discus and support Wifi in Windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Actually from last few days in my laptop having installed windows version 10, I am getting Wifi Problem. My wifi windows problem is that at the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravParmar1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Wifi in Windows

Actually from last few days in my laptop having installed windows version 10, I am getting Wifi Problem. My wifi windows problem is that at the first time I am able to connect to the network and after certain time elapsed I am disconnected from that network and again I have to reconnect to the network and then the same problem starts to repeats at certain time interval.

:)

GauravParmar1, Nov 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2019
  3. VIC
    Vic Win User
    Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Wifi in Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Wifi in Windows

1. Wifi in Windows - Similar Threads - Wifi

2. WIFI doesn't automatically connect on start-up on HP laptop after BIOS and Win updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI doesn't automatically connect on start-up on HP laptop after BIOS and Win updates: HP laptop running Win 10 Po. Updated BIOS, (through the HP help assistant), and other windows 10 updates and afterwards the WIFI will not start up at boot up. On first boot up the WIFI does not start. Clicking on the WIFI button in the notification bar on the right brings up...
  3. Wifi - "Uncheck use my Windows user Account"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi - "Uncheck use my Windows user Account": To sign into my University campus wifi, part of the instructions are to "uncheck use my Windows user account." This was all fine and dandy until I was reconnecting after Thanksgiving break and noticed that this box is now nonexistent. It used to be an option as I connected to...
  4. Wifi connection problems

Wifi connection problems: Computer correctly configured but Device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding. I have tried everything on the command prompt. The wifi is working fine i can use it on my phone but for some reason after i reset my pc to fabric now it always says connected, no...
  5. WiFi hotspot with no internet

WiFi hotspot with no internet: I want to use the WiFi hotspot to create a LAN without the unreasonable demand that I have an internet connection to enable this feature. Without an uplink, the WiFi hotspot switch is greyed out for no reason at all, and I'm informed it's because there's no internet...
  6. Windows update causing slow/non existent wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update causing slow/non existent wifi: A week ago I got, what I presume was the 1909 update given it is the most recent, and ever since then I have had little (kbps at most) to no internet via wifi on only my computer. Wifi works fine if I switch back to iOS. I'm running win10 off through bootcamp on mac. For the...
  7. Surface Extremely slow WIFI

Surface Extremely slow WIFI: I cannot get my WiFi download speed up than 0.15 - 0.19 Mb If I try from my mobile phone or any other laptop or tablet got good speed about 40Mb all tests are very near to the router is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi? I found another question same this one...
  8. is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ?

is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ?: I cannot get my WiFi download speed up than 0.15 - 0.19 Mb If I try from my mobile phone or any other laptop or tablet got good speed about 40Mb all tests are very near from router is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ? I found another question same this one...
  9. Wifi network adapter requires reset very frequently

Wifi network adapter requires reset very frequently: Hi I need to reset my wi-fi adapter details are given below: SSID: AMEYA Protocol: 802.11n Security type: WPA2-Personal Network band: 2.4 GHz Manufacturer: Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Description: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 802.11b|g|n WiFi Adapter Driver...
  10. Restrict and limit back-ups while using private Wifi at home.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrict and limit back-ups while using private Wifi at home.: Hi - I am working from home using our private Wifi - Data contract - how can I restrict back-ups being created? To limit data usage? I basically need to do emails and do some online training...