Windows 10: Wifi Internet after an update

Discus and support Wifi Internet after an update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarrieReed3, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Wifi Internet after an update

I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the computer! Please help, it isn't even my computer, I was borrowing my moms and now its broke!

:)

CarrieReed3, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

wifi & internet

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2:Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 17, 2021
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Wifi Internet after an update

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Internet after an update

1. Wifi Internet after an update - Similar Threads - Wifi Internet update

2. No internet after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet after update: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. I do not have Nortons or VPN installed. I updated to Windows 11 on my Inspiron 17 and it worked fine until I installed the later update.Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎1/‎22/‎2024 OS build 22631.3085...
  3. no internet after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no internet after update: no internet after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-after-update/fdaa6a08-093a-4cb2-9532-d454ddb4bf47
  4. no internet after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no internet after update: no internet after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-after-update/fdaa6a08-093a-4cb2-9532-d454ddb4bf47
  5. Wifi Internet after an update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Internet after an update: I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the computer! Please help, it isn't even my computer, I was borrowing my moms and now its broke!...
  6. Wifi Internet after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Internet after an update: I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the computer! Please help, it isn't even my computer, I was borrowing my moms and now its broke!...
  7. No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update: Dear Microsoft Community, I have been experiencing some issue with the recent Windows Updates for Windows 10. I believe you are already aware, WIFI indicator frequently shows No Internet Access and application frequently disconnect. Especially MS Teams. I have tried...
  8. No internet after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet after update: After today's update for Win10 I have internet problems. Google's sites work well, but all other sites and programs (games, slack, discord, etc) are not connecting. Windows does not see any problem. First this problem had my boyfriend who updated the system. We wanted to...
  9. Trouble after update wifi connecting+internet issue

Trouble after update wifi connecting+internet issue: Dear Sir/Ma'am My windows 10 got updated last week and after updates im facing problems with connecting to wifi and internet. I have to disable and enable wifi driver in device manager everytime when i turn on my PC. Furthermore the internet speed is also very slow as...
  10. WIFI Connects, but no Internet apparently after a Windows Update

WIFI Connects, but no Internet apparently after a Windows Update: Can connect to WIFI but no Internet connection. Main points? 1. seems to have start about three months ago after Windows update. 2. Have exhausted all available options, including removing update, all CMD commmands to flush this and that, removing many programs from...