Windows 10: wifi internet connection problem in windows 10

Discus and support wifi internet connection problem in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have connected my laptop wifi to my mobile hotspot successfully but it displaying No Internet access . I have been facing this issue since 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Avatar_149, Jul 5, 2020.

1. wifi internet connection problem in windows 10

Hi,

I have connected my laptop wifi to my mobile hotspot successfully but it displaying No Internet access . I have been facing this issue since 2 weeks. However, the internet is working fine as I can browse through google , but I noticed some problem in few apps , it shows you'll need the internet for this although I have complete internet access.

I have tried several troubleshooting tips, both simple and advanced like typing 'netsh int ip reset' in command prompt , typing 'msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic' in command prompt, also uninstalled and reinstalled network drivers, but nothing worked.

Can anyone help me out here? wifi internet connection problem in windows 10 75a9633d-bf48-4706-be2b-9ce8173b951c?upload=true.png

:)

2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jul 5, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jul 5, 2020
  4. rob1618 Win User

wifi internet connection problem in windows 10

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

wifi internet connection problem in windows 10

1. wifi internet connection problem in windows 10 - Similar Threads - wifi internet connection

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  4. WIFI will not connect with the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI will not connect with the internet: I have a PC running Windows 10 with all available updates installed. Recently, I turned on my computer and I got no internet connection. If I disconnect my router, the connection is ok. A repairman from Cablevision came and installed a new router and it work ok until I shut...
  5. internet connection wifi

internet connection wifi: i used my laptop all day fine. When it's in sleep and i go back to it, it is trying to get me to connect with an open hotspot wifi. I have my own. I have never had this problem until one day I clicked on the xfinity wifi by mistake, i did not connect to it but now when i'm...
  6. "WiFi connected but no Internet"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "WiFi connected but no Internet": My pixel 3a and my mom's iPhone was working perfectly fine in the morning, after I stopped using briefly it said "WiFi connected no internet". I tried restarting my router and phone multiple times and forgetting the network, setting my connection to unmetered. I also used...
  7. WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes you connect to WiFi but you don’t have access to the internet. Your WiFi is available but a yellow triangular symbol appears on your […] This article WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Wifi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet: Yesterday I turned on my pc and it had no internet, normal at first for it to take a second to connect, so I walked away and got a drink or something and it still had no internet. It said "Connected, no Internet". I've already run the troubleshoot tool and it said that my IP...
  9. Internet connection wifi

Internet connection wifi: I usually use connection wifi from my house. Sunddenly it couldn't connect. Problems found from my laptop is the DNS Server isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-wifi/b655c13d-00f3-4293-90f4-26f620950a0f
  10. WiFi not working on windows 10, connects but no internet.

WiFi not working on windows 10, connects but no internet.: As you can probably tell by my username I have exhausted all efforts, i've been trying to fix this for 2days now, installed/reinstalled 4 different OS trying to fix it and I cannot find a solution, it always worked before. Basically when I connect to my router I get full...