Windows 10: Wifi internet goes away after 1-2min pls help

Discus and support Wifi internet goes away after 1-2min pls help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It does something like this when i play or do something It does this in 1-2mins pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZeRo7654, May 21, 2021.

1. ZeRo7654 Win User

Wifi internet goes away after 1-2min pls help

It does something like this when i play or do something It does this in 1-2mins pls help

:)

ZeRo7654, May 21, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

wifi & internet

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2:Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 21, 2021
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, May 21, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Wifi icon says "no internet access" but the internet still works

Hi,

The issue might be caused by the network driver or its connectivity. We suggest you to run Network troubleshooter. Right-click
    WiFi icon and choose Troubleshoot problems. Follow the steps that will pop up on the screen. This will help you automatically resolve the concern on the status of internet connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Wifi internet goes away after 1-2min pls help - Similar Threads - Wifi internet goes

2. Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls: Hi when I enter my wife password it stuck on verifying and connecting pls help me with a videoPls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stuck-on-verifying-and-connecting-pls-help/1b81b688-e630-4524-a837-06074cceb861
  3. Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls: Hi when I enter my wife password it stuck on verifying and connecting pls help me with a videoPls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stuck-on-verifying-and-connecting-pls-help/1b81b688-e630-4524-a837-06074cceb861
  4. Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help

Wifi Icon Not Showing Pls Help: When I started my laptop it showed in the login page but when I got to desktop in the taskbar it didn't showed up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-not-showing-pls-help/865f98a3-fc80-478a-aaa5-61db27f87001
  6. My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkArbalist613 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftckwb/my_wifi_is_officially_gone_help_pls/
  7. Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue

Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue: Hi there, I am having this problem for a long time and my windows drivers are the latest version. Also, Windows 10 Pro 64bit updated to the latest version too. I had this problem since I upgraded to Windows 10, in Windows 7 I had no issues like this. No operating system...
  8. Sleep settings are on 15 min but Windows 10 goes to sleep after 2min

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep settings are on 15 min but Windows 10 goes to sleep after 2min: Dear friends, My Windows 10 goes to sleep after 2 minutes although I set it on 15 minutes? I have a password on my PC, does this matter? Please advise. Kind regards, Nenad Bjelanovic 139254
  9. game keep crashing after 2min launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game keep crashing after 2min launching: hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses...
  10. Cortana goes away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana goes away: I've been running Windows 10 for about a week and I enjoy the quick access to Bing search. But frequently, usually after an overnight hibernation, Cortana simply becomes "unavailable". I click on the box and nothing happens! I have to reboot the machine to get it working...