Windows 10: Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Discus and support Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephaneLuthi, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Hi,

My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution. Nothing works. The Microsoft store does not allow me to download any software and the Windows update reported that I'm offline, which is wrong since I'm making this query on the said laptop. I have tried to connect using LAN connection. Same issues; able to browse, but reported to be offline.

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte dd837e8d-2766-4a19-b0be-3474a0914d34?upload=true.jpg

I'm obviously connected.

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte 718ffd4b-772c-4db6-b33c-58b64b961b4e?upload=true.jpg

Don't know what else to do.

Thanks,

Stephane

:)

StephaneLuthi, Jan 12, 2019

2. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing.

In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the initial few seconds (around 20 Seconds or less). After that the webpage does not load. The WiFi symbols
    shows connected.

When I connect to my university network via LAN, I don't face any issue.

Can anyone suggest any solution for this issue?

RamneeshVaidyambath, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte [​IMG]

4. jhsurti Win User

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Connect and Disconnect internet

No it's not cellular. I have an internet service provider and I have a modem and a wifi router installed. In Windows 8 there was no issue as I described. In Windows 10 it's not that simple to connect or disconnect to my broadband. There are NO ISSUES connecting or disconnecting, I can do that but the steps involved are too many compared to the simplistic 2 clicks affair in windows 8.

jhsurti, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

1. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte - Similar Threads - Wifi connected able

2. WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...: Hello, I'm very confused, I don't understand what's happened. I could use normally the internet connection on my laptop, I turned it OFF. I turned it ON 1h later. Even with WIFI connected, network status, connected, I'm not able to use the internet connection. When I use...
  3. Status say not connected to internet

Status say not connected to internet: I am using a dial up connection provided by my ISP. I can browse internet but can't use Microsoft store or get any security update. It says you are not connected to any networks. Please help me solve the problem. [ATTACH]...
  4. Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.

Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.: Hi, Can someone please help me. There was a power cut few days ago. Now my laptop cannot connect to the internet. There is wifi signal but it says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet Access. My mobile devices works fine with my wifi connection though....
  5. Network Status Not Connected

Network Status Not Connected: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....
  6. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks: I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing. In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the...
  7. I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...

I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...: I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no internet, secured. This prevents from using windows UWP softwares....
  8. Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...: But I'm currently browsing the internet and typing to you. In fact - I can do virtually everything (League; Steam; Skype; etc) except use any OS feature that requires logging in - e.g. Mail, User Accounts, Shop, etc. Then it says something along the lines of "Cannot use...
  9. WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting: Using Win10 my Sony Vaio laptop connects ok to my BT wireless router but after a short while I lose the Internet connection. This happens because Win10 decides to switch to another wireless network which is secured and I do not have the password. When I disconnect this other...
  10. Connect and Disconnect internet

Connect and Disconnect internet: Hi I had been using Windows 8 till last week. It was very easy to connect or disconnect the internet in that OS. I simply clicked on the network icon in the system tray and the clicked on connect or disconnect and done. My username and password were stored so I didn't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wi-fi network security key