Windows 10: Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Discus and support Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephaneLuthi, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Hi,

My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution. Nothing works. The Microsoft store does not allow me to download any software and the Windows update reported that I'm offline, which is wrong since I'm making this query on the said laptop. I have tried to connect using LAN connection. Same issues; able to browse, but reported to be offline.

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte dd837e8d-2766-4a19-b0be-3474a0914d34?upload=true.jpg

I'm obviously connected.

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte 718ffd4b-772c-4db6-b33c-58b64b961b4e?upload=true.jpg

Don't know what else to do.

Thanks,

Stephane

:)

StephaneLuthi, Jan 12, 2019

2. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing.

In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the initial few seconds (around 20 Seconds or less). After that the webpage does not load. The WiFi symbols
    shows connected.

When I connect to my university network via LAN, I don't face any issue.

Can anyone suggest any solution for this issue?

RamneeshVaidyambath, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte [​IMG]

4. jhsurti Win User

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Connect and Disconnect internet

No it's not cellular. I have an internet service provider and I have a modem and a wifi router installed. In Windows 8 there was no issue as I described. In Windows 10 it's not that simple to connect or disconnect to my broadband. There are NO ISSUES connecting or disconnecting, I can do that but the steps involved are too many compared to the simplistic 2 clicks affair in windows 8.

jhsurti, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

1. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte - Similar Threads - Wifi connected able

2. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  3. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected": ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine...
  4. Saying the internet is disconnected but connected!

Saying the internet is disconnected but connected!: [ATTACH] Hello For some time now, when I connect my laptop to Wi-Fi, it shows that there is no internet, but the sites open and everything works with the internet, but the laptop says the internet is down. in this pic , the internet is connected but saying the internet is...
  5. Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected

Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected: I recently had a second hand computer and had this wifi problem where the network has no internet but connected. Since i needed to keep my programs that were downloaded not from the microsoft store, it seems like the "Reset this PC" function could not keep my personal files....
  6. Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues: Hello! I am having an odd issue with Windows for the last couple of months where windows reports that i have no internet connection however i am able to browse the internet with no issues at all, I have tried manually configuring my network settings, letting DHCP configure...
  7. Network status erroneously says not connected

Network status erroneously says not connected: [ATTACH] Here's the problem: Network status says not connected even if I really am. I can connect to the internet through Chrome and Internet Explorer, google drive is able to sync, and OneDrive is also connected but I can't connect to Office Online through any of the Office...
  8. WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...: Hello, I'm very confused, I don't understand what's happened. I could use normally the internet connection on my laptop, I turned it OFF. I turned it ON 1h later. Even with WIFI connected, network status, connected, I'm not able to use the internet connection. When I use...
  9. Status say not connected to internet

Status say not connected to internet: I am using a dial up connection provided by my ISP. I can browse internet but can't use Microsoft store or get any security update. It says you are not connected to any networks. Please help me solve the problem. [ATTACH]...
  10. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks: I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing. In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wi-fi network security key