Windows 10: Wifi is disconnecting frequently

Discus and support Wifi is disconnecting frequently in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My wifi connection is disconnecting very frequently. I have uninstalled smartbytes, but the problem is still there. I need to restart adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VivekSharmasjr, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Wifi is disconnecting frequently

Hi,

My wifi connection is disconnecting very frequently. I have uninstalled smartbytes, but the problem is still there. I need to restart adapter frequently to connect again. Other laptops and phones in my house are working fine.

:)

VivekSharmasjr, Mar 15, 2020

2. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Wifi frequently disconnecting, Win10? Any suggestions please??

Hi Raja D,

I realize that the WiFi is disconnecting frequently. I will try to help you with this issue.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues.

Open the Network troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Network Adapter” troubleshooter to fix problems with
    Network Adapter. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Further, suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Dheerajj Win User

Wifi is disconnecting frequently

wifi disconnects frequently

My wifi automatically disconnects frequently while surfing internet . Need Fix??

Dheerajj, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Wifi is disconnecting frequently

1. Wifi is disconnecting frequently - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnecting frequently

2. Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop: Wifi frequently disconnects from my laptop after being idle for a few minutes and also when sleeping. I tried to change the power management settings for the network adapter but there is no such tab listed. This seems to be a widespread issue for which I've read through...
  3. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  4. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  5. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. WIFI disconnecting frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIFI disconnecting frequently: Hello all i am a user of windows 10. i have a problem that wifi keeps disconnecting frequently on my Lenovo desktop. it disconnects and shows no internet and when i reconnect it starts to work same problem is continued again and again...
  7. Wifi Frequently disconnects.

Wifi Frequently disconnects.: Hello there, I have been facing a constant issue with my Wifi. I got a new ISP a few days back. And ever since I got it, my loptop will frequestly disconnect from that particular network only. Like if I use my other Wifi, there's no issues at all. Its only on that...
  8. Frequent Wifi Disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Wifi Disconnects: Hi, Since last 4-5 days. I think after April 1809 update, my wifi keeps disconnecting after certain span of time. I have reaad all the blogs and tried a lot of solutions, but that doesn't seem to help. I am using Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop and Apparently there are now new...
  9. Frequent wifi disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent wifi disconnects: How do I fix very frequent wifi disconnects on my HP laptop that was purchased with Windows 10 installed (Auto updates installed since purchase in 2018)? This has been going on for a few months now and I believe that the problem started after a recommended update....
  10. Wifi frequently disconnects

Wifi frequently disconnects: [ATTACH] This has been happening on my HP Envy (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy-2-in-1-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-vega-10-256gb-solid-state-drive-hp-finish-in-dark-ash/6237336.p?skuId=6237336) since I bought it in the summer. It...