Windows 10: Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while

Discus and support Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Its been a few weeks since this has been happening and it’s incredibly annoying since the wifi is completely normal on other devives, just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Salty Water, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while

Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while [​IMG]Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while [​IMG]Its been a few weeks since this has been happening and it’s incredibly annoying since the wifi is completely normal on other devives, just the PC. I’ve tried updating drivers, which said it was at the latest update, resetting network adapters, and moving the computer even though the spot it is at is the strongest signal possible. Everytime I connect it shows 2-1 bars of connection and sometimes gives no internet. However while not connected it shows that the wifi is full bars. Help?

:)

Salty Water, Dec 8, 2018

2. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 8, 2018
  3. sammy Win User
    Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while

Wifi signal weak due to a security update

Hi Ashlesh,

The issue with Wi-Fi connectivity could be caused by the recent update, indeed. It could also be caused by an issue on your router or your ISP. To resolve your concern, please provide the following information:

• Were you able to try another device on WiFi? Is it also having the same issue, or not?
    • When you are connected via hardwired connection, are you getting the usual speed that you used to have?
    • Are you having drop-out connection on WiFi, or just weak signal?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while

1. Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while - Similar Threads - Wifi has been

2. My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices: I live in military barracks and just bought a brand new cyberpower PC. We use GoWifi and I pay for premium wifi currently. I just set up my PC and tried connecting to the wifi and it connects, I just get one bar compared to the full bars I get on my phone. I cant download...
  3. weak wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weak wifi connection: hey, so I have a Dell laptop, windows 10.I noticed a few days ago that my wifi connection just became really weak, like if I'm in my room I sometimes won't even be able to pick it up. I updated the wifi driver and that didn't work so I decided to reset my laptop to see if...
  4. weak wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weak wifi connection: hey, so I have a Dell laptop, windows 10.I noticed a few days ago that my wifi connection just became really weak, like if I'm in my room I sometimes won't even be able to pick it up. I updated the wifi driver and that didn't work so I decided to reset my laptop to see if...
  5. weak wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Only 1 device is slow on a WiFi, but is fast on other networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only 1 device is slow on a WiFi, but is fast on other networks: Greetings, I have a very strange issue with my laptop. It is a fresh install of windows with the latest updates. The problem is that when connected to my home WiFi I cannot get more than 15-20 mbps speeds. Other devices get the full 90-100. At first I thought that it is...
  7. Wifi- Weak Security

Wifi- Weak Security: Hey all. So a while back I was in the US and then left the US and went out the US again. I have an apartment outside the US and what I noticed was when i got back, whenever I have my iphone connected to my wifi... its a modem/router all in one ... it reads My internet...
  8. weak wifi signal

weak wifi signal: hi everyone i´m runnig a toshiba win 10 my wifi signal is weak and sometimes i cannot connect connect to the network at least that´s what´s written on the wifi window although it works perfectly on all my devices. loging off the wifi happend multiple times and i wish...
  9. Wifi shows weak signals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi shows weak signals: Hi hello, Windows Community, I have a problem after updating my Windows 10 to updated version with the Wi-Fi, I am not able to connect initially so I keep on tried so finally I connected to network but with weak strength and when I connected the same network with my mobile...
  10. Only 1 WiFi network

Only 1 WiFi network: Hi. So I got myself an ASUS wifi dongle. I have 3 different router networks at my place (and like 7 visible naighbour networks visible on my phone/laptop), but I can only see 1 network on my win10. Is there any way to force a wifi-search and see what is going on since...