Windows 10: Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10

Discus and support Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Team, I bought my lenovo laptop with windows 8 version. After that I updated it to windows 8.1 then I found some wifi connection issues where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ABNS SRAVANTHI, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10

Hello Team,

I bought my lenovo laptop with windows 8 version. After that I updated it to windows 8.1 then I found some wifi connection issues where wifi is being in limited mode. So then after referring many sites I installed the original original version of the network driver then it seems working fine. After then I updated to windows 10 then I found network issue again and then I didNETWORK RESET. After this wifi seems working fine for 1 month and then I started getting the main problemWifi is not getting enabled though I'm trying to ON. Wifi button is disabled.So I started searching for thus problem, then started to change WLAN config to disabled and restart the computer and then again enable it. But it was only temporary fix it worked for 1 week and then the same issue. Wifi is not getting enabled. Could you please help me with this issue.

:)

ABNS SRAVANTHI, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2020
  4. MMAAA Win User

Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10

wifi anti hacker for windows 10

hi,
    is anybody can penetrates my wifi point via windows 10? how to prevent that?

MMAAA, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10

1. Wifi is not getting enabled on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wifi getting enabled

2. can't get wifi internet on my dell vostro 3350 windows 7, wifi is enabled but no services...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get wifi internet on my dell vostro 3350 windows 7, wifi is enabled but no services...: whish driver do I need for the Dell vostro 3350 windows 7 to get wifi connectivity, My wifi antenna is iluminated, but no services are available in the dialogue box.please advise which driver I need and where to get it...
  3. can't get wifi internet on my dell vostro 3350 windows 7, wifi is enabled but no services...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get wifi internet on my dell vostro 3350 windows 7, wifi is enabled but no services...: whish driver do I need for the Dell vostro 3350 windows 7 to get wifi connectivity, My wifi antenna is iluminated, but no services are available in the dialogue box.please advise which driver I need and where to get it...
  4. Help Enabling wifi in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Enabling wifi in windows 10: HelloI previously had windows 10 on my laptop lenovo thinkpad l560. But i installed a linux distro zorin os later on. I have now reinstalled windows but now the option to connect to wifi isnt there i have tryed looking up how to enable and installing drivets but cant find a...
  5. Help Enabling wifi in windows 10

Help Enabling wifi in windows 10: HelloI previously had windows 10 on my laptop lenovo thinkpad l560. But i installed a linux distro zorin os later on. I have now reinstalled windows but now the option to connect to wifi isnt there i have tryed looking up how to enable and installing drivets but cant find a...
  6. Help Enabling wifi in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Enabling wifi in windows 10

Enabling wifi in windows 10: HelloI previously had windows 10 on my laptop lenovo thinkpad l560. But i installed a linux distro zorin os later on. I have now reinstalled windows but now the option to connect to wifi isnt there i have tryed looking up how to enable but cant a working method any help? Eco...
  8. Enabling wifi in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling wifi in windows 10: HelloI previously had windows 10 on my laptop lenovo thinkpad l560. But i installed a linux distro zorin os later on. I have now reinstalled windows but now the option to connect to wifi isnt there i have tryed looking up how to enable but cant a working method any help? Eco...
  9. Enabling wifi in windows 10

10. enabling wifi in windows 10

enabling wifi in windows 10: I have a Lenovo thinkcentre m58. It does not show wifi as an option in the internet and networking center. How do I enable wifi or locate the switches to do so...