Windows 10: WiFi is not searcing any available network

Discus and support WiFi is not searcing any available network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Acer E1 522 my wifi icon disappeared from action center. I restarted laptop several times but no luck. Device manager is showing all drivers. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ahnaf Umair, Jul 2, 2019.

1. WiFi is not searcing any available network

I have Acer E1 522 my wifi icon disappeared from action center. I restarted laptop several times but no luck. Device manager is showing all drivers. I uninstalled the drivers and restarted the laptop, the drivers got installed but still not showing wifi icon or available network. Network and Interbet setting is showing all options like status, ethernet etc but not WiFi. I cheecked in cmd as admin also it is showing WiFi enabled. I disabled it and Enabled it but no luck. I have a system recovery stick and tried to restore to previous point and didnt work.

Now I am using internet with ethernet cable.

My other devices are detecting WiFi and working perfectly fine.

Please Help

Thank you

:)

Ahnaf Umair, Jul 2, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 2, 2019
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Marc Cai Win User

WiFi is not searcing any available network

"WiFi- Show Available Networks" does not list wireless routers anymore

It is good to be cautious at all times. To set an expectation regarding the concern, the
    network lists or saved network profiles should not be affected by the steps. But in order to be sure that everything will be safe and sound, please refer to the following links:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Back up and restore your PC

I noticed that there are good new suggestions. It is best to give each of them a chance.

Regards.

Marc Cai, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

WiFi is not searcing any available network

1. WiFi is not searcing any available network - Similar Threads - WiFi searcing available

2. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/50c1bf7e-54c5-4837-a972-35713959923a
  3. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/50c1bf7e-54c5-4837-a972-35713959923a
  4. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/85a883dd-c8f4-4ff5-838c-9586536b74f8
  6. Wifi won't show any available networks.

Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/85a883dd-c8f4-4ff5-838c-9586536b74f8
  7. Wifi won't show any available networks.

8. Computer can’t show any available WiFi networks

Computer can’t show any available WiFi networks: After a Windows update computer no longer able to find or connect to home WiFi or even find any available networks. Have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, uninstalling recent Windows update but to no avail. Can anybody help please ?...
  9. No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  10. No WiFi networks available

No WiFi networks available: hello- earlier today, my Lenovo Yoga laptop stopped showing available WiFi networks. Now all it shows is the “Airplane mode” symbol, no WiFi networks. This happens every couple months and often takes a couple days to sort out. Ive tried every solution suggested in these...