Windows 10: Wifi is not working on my laptop

Discus and support Wifi is not working on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday my laptop was all normal and i was watching youtube but today i turned it on and it's not able to connect to wifi when i press Connect and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kynaru, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/Kynaru Win User

Wifi is not working on my laptop

Yesterday my laptop was all normal and i was watching youtube but today i turned it on and it's not able to connect to wifi when i press Connect and it inmediatly disconnects after i do that. Sorry for bad grammar

submitted by /u/Kynaru
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kynaru, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 22, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi is not working on my laptop - Similar Threads - Wifi working laptop

2. My wifi is not working in my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My wifi is not working in my laptop.: Hi team when I use wifi in my laptop I am getting very less speed so kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-working-in-my-laptop/c8862bca-795a-468e-a4b7-df2fea5689a6
  3. My wifi is not working in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi is not working in my laptop.: Hi team when I use wifi in my laptop I am getting very less speed so kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-working-in-my-laptop/c8862bca-795a-468e-a4b7-df2fea5689a6
  4. My wifi is not working in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The wifi in my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The wifi in my laptop is not working: I have a hp pavilion power laptop Model numbers: 15-cb000 – 15-cb099 and the wifi is not working in it. My laptop does not show any available networks to connect to. I go to troubleshoot it through windows 10 settings and it gives the possible solution of a network reset...
  6. The wifi in my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi in my laptop is not working: I have a hp pavilion power laptop Model numbers: 15-cb000 – 15-cb099 and the wifi is not working in it. My laptop does not show any available networks to connect to. I go to troubleshoot it through windows 10 settings and it gives the possible solution of a network reset...
  7. The wifi in my laptop is not working

8. WIFI not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI not working on my laptop: My laptop's WIFI suddenly stopped working. I can still access the internet using a USB type C connection, but there isnt even an option for WIFII tried doing what I saw on this other thread...
  9. WIFI not working on my laptop

WIFI not working on my laptop: My laptop's WIFI suddenly stopped working. I can still access the internet using a USB type C connection, but there isnt even an option for WIFII tried doing what I saw on this other thread...
  10. Wifi not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working on my laptop: Yesterday i was using my laptop like normal but today the wifi just kept connecting and disconnecting ive tried some things but none of them work help pls submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...