Windows 10: Wifi is only loading some websites

Discus and support Wifi is only loading some websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bslope17, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Bslope17 Win User

Wifi is only loading some websites

I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including xbox live, Amazon, HP help and others but it loads Google just fine and I can search and receive results. I have tried everything I know how to do and I just can't get it solved. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

Bslope17, Sep 13, 2021
  2. LH3
    lh3 Win User

some websites won't load on windows 10

wifi settings. well, i just uninstalled avira antivirus and the websites load. i wasn't aware of built-in windows defender. could the reason the websites wouldn't load be the conflict between the two?

3. Flash websites won't load on Edge

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix this issue and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser and go to any website.
    • Click on more option on the right top corner.
    • Click on F12 Developers Tool.
    • Then click on emulation tab.
    • Under “user agent string” tab select which browser you need and check if the issue persist.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 13, 2021
  4. LH3
    lh3 Win User

some websites won't load on windows 10

those websites won't load on mozilla, chrome, opera. i'm using a home wifi

Thema:

1. Wifi is only loading some websites - Similar Threads - Wifi loading websites

2. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  3. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  4. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some websites not working on WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites not working on WIFI: Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites...
  6. Some websites not working on WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some websites not working on WIFI: Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites...
  7. Some websites not working on WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can’t load *some* websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t load *some* websites: Hi guys, I’m setting up my pc to go to uni in an few days, I’ve had it for a while but it’s been set up at a different house, it’s at my place right now and I’ve found that I can load some websites and when I try to load others it says “webitename.com’s server IP address...
  9. Text only on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Text only on some websites: When using Chrome I am getting a few websites (not all) that only display text aligned to the left. If I visit the same website in Edge, it displays correctly with all it's graphics. Is this a Chrome problem and if so, how do I fix it? I must admit though that Edge is...
  10. Some websites not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...