Windows 10: wifi is showing nothing and there is now a driver issues after latest windows update.

Discus and support wifi is showing nothing and there is now a driver issues after latest windows update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; just recently i turned my laptop on to do some uni work or whatever and it wasent showing any wireless connections in the area, but the day before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by spicyzombie, Sep 24, 2018.

1. wifi is showing nothing and there is now a driver issues after latest windows update.

just recently i turned my laptop on to do some uni work or whatever and it wasent showing any wireless connections in the area, but the day before it was connecting fine. it just finished a windows update for windows 10 and the intel (R)driver wireless-AC 9560 has not been installed it just says failed each time. dont know what to do as its really frustrating as i really need this laptop for uni. many thanks

:)

spicyzombie, Sep 24, 2018

2. wifi driver not show after windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update Network adaptor.

I suggest you to update your network adaptor drivers and check.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • In device manager go to Network adaptor.
    • Right click and click on Update drive software.
    You may also download the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the network adaptor drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 24, 2018
  4. wifi is showing nothing and there is now a driver issues after latest windows update.

Ethernet driver issues after latest windows 10 update

Hi,

A network driver incompatibility may cause this issue after installing Windows Update. Answering the following questions may help us in resolving the issue.

• Have you tried checking if you have the latest network drivers?
    • Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer?
    • Have you tried running the network troubleshooter?
    • What is the exact error message or code that you are getting?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

wifi is showing nothing and there is now a driver issues after latest windows update.

1. wifi is showing nothing and there is now a driver issues after latest windows update. - Similar Threads - wifi showing nothing

2. Issues after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after latest windows update: Hi all,Today I've updated my laptop to the most recent version. However, after the update was downloaded and installed, it restarted and ever since it's just a black screen, essentially rendering the device useless. Any ideas on how to fix this? It does have a graphics card...
  3. Issues after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after latest windows update: Hi all,Today I've updated my laptop to the most recent version. However, after the update was downloaded and installed, it restarted and ever since it's just a black screen, essentially rendering the device useless. Any ideas on how to fix this? It does have a graphics card...
  4. Wifi option not showing after install wifi Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi option not showing after install wifi Driver: I have installed windows 10 in my laptop. After some days when I use internet then wifi not showing. How to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-after-install-wifi-driver/e26e6f70-819c-45cd-bcf2-1aa774c6adf9
  5. Wifi issues after updating windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi issues after updating windows: Hi! I have a new laptop and I updated it, then when I close the lid, the wifi cuts off! It also sleeps sometimes when I close the lid. This happened with another laptop I have a few months ago. I thought then that my laptop is having a problem. Is there any workaround to...
  6. Issues after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues after latest Windows Update: So Windows updated last night upon shut down, and when I tried to turn it on this morning it's messed up. I can log in just fine, and then my desktop shows for a second before going to a black screen where you can still see the mouse moving around. I tried hitting ctrl alt...
  7. Windows 10 auto updated, now display shows nothing after forced restart

Windows 10 auto updated, now display shows nothing after forced restart: Windows 10 auto updated without asking me yesterday and after it restarted I now just have a black screen when the computer powers on. The monitor is on but it acts like the CPU is off even though it clearly is on. I have no way to get to safe mode or do anything else to...
  8. Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update: I updated one of my PCs last week and afterward I got strange behavior from one of my applications. The PC-Doctor application on my LANBOX PC was reporting an issue for Security. Under that tab was a warning that "Your Spyware Scanner is Disabled". I looked down the list of...
  9. Windows Update download latest driver issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update download latest driver issues: I plan to download the drivers from my manufacturer website, and then update it via windows update later. I wasn't sure if after updated the drivers via windows update automatically, then install back the old drivers via my manufacturer has cause conflict or not. UPDATED:...
  10. Latest Intel HD drivers now found with windows update

Latest Intel HD drivers now found with windows update: Hi there If your laptop uses Intel HD video the latest drivers now get downloaded with the latest Updates using Windows update. Works fine. Cheers jimbo 27519