Windows 10: wifi is so slow on my computer

Discus and support wifi is so slow on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; someday, i was playing games on my computer, and i realize my ping is so much. It was 700-1000 ping. So i decide download another game. My download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by umut yağcıoğlu, Oct 1, 2022.

1. wifi is so slow on my computer

someday, i was playing games on my computer, and i realize my ping is so much. It was 700-1000 ping. So i decide download another game. My download speed was around 40-70 kb. I mobile hotspot via my phone. Ping and download speed went normal but i have limit to use mobile hotspot. On other devices, donwload speed are normal.

:)

umut yağcıoğlu, Oct 1, 2022

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Wifi Very Slow

Hi,

The following are some reasons that may cause of the slow WiFi connection.

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

To isolate the concern, have you checked if the issue persists with other devices? For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Marby Rey, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

wifi is so slow on my computer

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

wifi is so slow on my computer

1. wifi is so slow on my computer - Similar Threads - wifi slow computer

2. why is my wifi so slow on my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my wifi so slow on my windows 11 laptop: My wifi on other devices works fine with download and streaming up to 80 MB per second and lowest at around 40, but my laptop can barely reach 500 kB per second. I tried troubleshooting the adapter and turned off the location settings but there was barely an improvement. Any...
  3. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer so slow?: Examples: If I click on the URL at the top of the screen to type in or copy a new one, it sometimes takes a while to turn blue. This even happens when I am typing in a box but want to change something already there or sometimes when using arrow keys.Sometimes the screen just...
  4. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer so slow?: Examples: If I click on the URL at the top of the screen to type in or copy a new one, it sometimes takes a while to turn blue. This even happens when I am typing in a box but want to change something already there or sometimes when using arrow keys.Sometimes the screen just...
  5. wifi is so slow on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi is so slow on my computer: someday, i was playing games on my computer, and i realize my ping is so much. It was 700-1000 ping. So i decide download another game. My download speed was around 40-70 kb. I mobile hotspot via my phone. Ping and download speed went normal but i have limit to use mobile...
  6. wifi is so slow on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi is so slow on my computer: someday, i was playing games on my computer, and i realize my ping is so much. It was 700-1000 ping. So i decide download another game. My download speed was around 40-70 kb. I mobile hotspot via my phone. Ping and download speed went normal but i have limit to use mobile...
  7. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer so slow?: Just a few days ago, my computer was fine. Nothing wrong, no issues, nothing. But just a day or two ago, Powerpoint said something about a serious issue caused by some file. I dismissed it, thinking it was just some glitch, but yesterday, my browsers began acting up, which...
  8. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: I have a month-old IdeaPad Flex 5. Here are its specs: Core-i7-1065G7 NVIDIA GeForce MX330 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB Internal SSD When I tell you this thing is slow, I'm not exaggerating. I literally can not even have zoom this is a school laptop that I got for online school...
  9. why is my computer so slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my computer so slow: why is my pc so slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-so-slow/550d97c9-58c2-4897-9b8e-1786b6877917
  10. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: My computer has a fast startup, but once I sign in, I can't for the life of me use anything for a solid couple of minutes. I click to open chrome, it opens 30 seconds later and freezes for another 30 seconds when I type something. Basically, any app I open after startup takes...