Windows 10: Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.

Discus and support Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting following download speeds from same server;Apple Tablet = 3MB / secAndroid phone = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with network cable plugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UtkuDemir, May 7, 2021.

1. UtkuDemir Win User

Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.

I am getting following download speeds from same server;Apple Tablet = 3MB / secAndroid phone = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with network cable plugged to modem = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with builtin intel wifi connection= 200KB / sec, then drops to 0Windows 10 Laptop with USB adapter wifi connection= 200KB / sec, then drops to 0What could couse this ? Can someone please help.

:)

UtkuDemir, May 7, 2021
  2. tech570 Win User

Wifi Problem - Mobile becomes very slow

I have a brand new E71 with the latest firmware. Wifi connections are extremely slow. Browsing the web is impossible. I am using a wireless router which serves up to other Wifi equipment with super fast results. Using another Wifi compliant phone on
    the same network, the results are fine. The E71 connectivity over Wifi is super, super, super SLOW.

Connections over 3G are fast (normal when compared to other 3G phones). Any suggestions?

tech570, May 7, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Slow transfer speed - Wifi

i did a bunch of tests on wifi with about a dozen adaptors, and found it REALLY varies between adaptors and even location.

at one of my old houses i got ~4MB/s at best, moved house and the same hardware does 11MB/s.

unplug and disconnect any cordless phones you have, disable bluetooth on phones and tablets, and so on. anything in 2.4GHz or 5GHz that could be causing your router wifi interference and try again - and then try with different wifi devices (use a phone, tablet, laptop etc and compare their results) - and dont forget to move your aerials too. a wifi adaptor in the back of a PC is in a shit spot, behind a metal cage and all that.

Mussels, May 7, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet. - Similar Threads - Wifi very slow

2. Slow download speed on laptop but fast on phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download speed on laptop but fast on phone: Last week I was trying to update a game called Warframe where it was taking me 5 hours to download a 60 MB update and I started to tinker my settings but strangely, at 11pm it started to download quickly so I shrugged it off but I was still a bit sketchy. A week later, I...
  3. Slow download speed on laptop but fast on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow download speed on laptop but fast on phone: Last week I was trying to update a game called Warframe where it was taking me 5 hours to download a 60 MB update and I started to tinker my settings but strangely, at 11pm it started to download quickly so I shrugged it off but I was still a bit sketchy. A week later, I...
  4. Wifi in my windows laptop slow but fast in my phone and desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi in my windows laptop slow but fast in my phone and desktop.: I have a HP Laptop 17-cn1xxx laptop which I bought recently .My modem provides 100mbps speed . But on my laptop I only get 2 to 3 mbps on wifi at most , while in my desktop and mobile I get more than 80 on average .My laptop doesnt have a LAN port , so I use USB tethering...
  5. Wifi in my windows laptop slow but fast in my phone and desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi in my windows laptop slow but fast in my phone and desktop.: I have a HP Laptop 17-cn1xxx laptop which I bought recently .My modem provides 100mbps speed . But on my laptop I only get 2 to 3 mbps on wifi at most , while in my desktop and mobile I get more than 80 on average .My laptop doesnt have a LAN port , so I use USB tethering...
  6. Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect: Hi all, I faced this issue 2 months back and after searching for possible solutions to fix this issue, I ran below command and DL/UP speed got back to normal and the ping too (from 45ms to 2 ms). cmd> netsh int TCP set global autotuninglevel=disabled But today when I'm...
  7. PC wifi not as fast as phone wifi

PC wifi not as fast as phone wifi: My PC's wifi is not as fast as my phone's wifi PC around 5mbs phone around 25mbs any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/Aldrey0623 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii8yoz/pc_wifi_not_as_fast_as_phone_wifi/
  8. Mobile hotspot slow on pc but fast on phone

Mobile hotspot slow on pc but fast on phone: I use my dad's mobile data hotspot to use internet on my pc since i don't have any actual internet at home. When im connected to it on my phone, its works very well. However when I connect to it on my pc, its very slow. I used an internet speed checker and I saw that on my...
  9. WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast: I have 3 Windows 10 machines, including one laptop/tablet. I can get Internet download speeds of 63 mbps and upload speeds of 11 mbps on my laptop using a 802.11N connection with a DLink DIR-842 router. The router's specs are AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps...
  10. Laptop wifi slow, very fast at work, other devices are fast at home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wifi slow, very fast at work, other devices are fast at home: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10, my Lenovo laptop has experienced paralyzingly-slow home WiFi performance. To test if it was my ISP or laptop, I looked at my wife's laptop in a performance test at the same distance away from my router, with all other home devices on...