Windows 10: Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

Discus and support Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me: 1Using netsh int ip reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kartikkasat14, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me:

1Using netsh int ip reset

2using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew

3using nbtstat -RR

4Disabling Battery Saver Mode

5Uninstalling the drivers and then reinstalling network drivers.

6Updating the network drivers

7Starting all the network processes like netlogon etc..set it to automatic

8Performed a total network reset

9Ran the troubleshooter and then did "Attempt these repairs as Administrator"

10Disabled the ipv6 in networks in control panel

Watched almost every article about this problem still no solution.The problem is if wifi stays in the current state, 'Your Phone' app does not work properly and can't connect my phone.It says no internet.

Note:This question is primarily for network and internet and not for linking phone to desktop.

:)

kartikkasat14, Jul 1, 2020

2. Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 wifi and update & security not working

Hi All,

I have been battling an issue with Windows 10 every night for the last 2 weeks. I apologise for the long post but will try to provide as much detail as possible.

Initially I had a critical error warning which stopped me accessing the start menu and Internet explorer/edge. I fixed this by uninstalling Norton Antivirus and installing an alternative.

However I now have no wifi internet connection. All other devices using the wifi are working fine. I have checked the driver for the wifi adapter and it is up to date. The adapter also states working fine when running various tests. I have also reset my router and tried many other fixes to no avail.

I also have have a problem with the 'updates and security' option from the control panel. When I click on this it doesn't do anything.

I have spoken to Microsoft and they have suggested the driver for the adapter is incompatible. However the computer has been working fine with wifi for a good while since updating to Win 10. They suggested the solution was to revert back to Win 8 but this seems a step backwards and I don't have the product key for Win 8 so would need to purchase new.

I am thinking the only option would be a reset but I can't access that as the updates and security tab doesn't work.

I have run a system check (sfc scan now) and that found no issues. I have also ran a full Antivirus scan but again found nothing.

Any advice greatfully received.

JamesBAshby, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

No internet, secured?

I have a nextbook and recently changed the wifi, I'm receiving the no internet, secured message and I am having no luck with the troubleshooting info which was listed on previous posts, any suggestions on what I can do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Lisa_Kenny745, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

1. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured' - Similar Threads - Wifi working says

2. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  3. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  4. Wifi "No internet, secured"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi "No internet, secured"?: My computer was working fine yesterday and today when I tried to use it I had no access to Internet. I looked around and nothing works, I even tried resetting the PC and it still doesn't work. I updated the computer recently so I think that it has to do with that but I...
  5. WIFI - Secured, No Internet.

WIFI - Secured, No Internet.: [ATTACH] I Have been using TP Link PCIe WiFi card since 3-4 months and suddenly a week ago when I booted up my PC and tried connecting to WiFi, It started giving me this error. And the worst part is I can still surf through Internet and Play online games as usual. I just...
  6. My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access": I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 64 bit running Windows 10. I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet...
  7. Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured'

Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured': Hello, I just purchased a Microsoft EVOO for my son's online learning, but I couldnt get the WIFI to work. It's showing 'No internet, secured'. I tried to connect directly to my Bell router, and also to my D-link wifi range extender, same issue. I have tried a few fixes...
  8. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help: I can access the internet and browse and play online games but I cant install windows updates or update apps because it thinks it is offline. I tried reinstalling the network driver but it doesnt work :/ Sadly I dont have a recovery point to go back too...
  9. WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”

WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”: I have been dealing with this so much and I just wanna like die right now. I have followed literally every tutorial on the Internet up to google page search number 10 so giving me links to do will most likely not help. submitted by /u/EatBullets [link] [comments]...
  10. Wifi not working - no internet, secured.

Wifi not working - no internet, secured.: Windows 10, I thought my wifi stick was broke so I went and bought another one but I am still getting the same problem. Using: NETGEAR - N300 Wireless-N USB Adapter Getting the following error: no ip configuration when troubleshooting. I've also tried using my phone as a...