Windows 10: WiFi isn’t coming up

Discus and support WiFi isn’t coming up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]When i got my new computer it said connect to a wifi and when i did and started the computer its said no connection and i tried everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jay5526), Jun 9, 2019.

1. jay5526) Win User

WiFi isn’t coming up

WiFi isn’t coming up [​IMG]When i got my new computer it said connect to a wifi and when i did and started the computer its said no connection and i tried everything and this morning i woke up and wen back on and my wifi adapter isnt even on there anymore all i see is a ethernet sign with a cross HELP!

:)

jay5526), Jun 9, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 9, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

WiFi isn’t coming up

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool WiFi isn’t coming up :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

WiFi isn’t coming up

1. WiFi isn’t coming up - Similar Threads - WiFi isn’t coming

2. Home wifi isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home wifi isn’t showing up: As the title states my wifi network isn’t showing up on my computer. Other labtops and phones are able to connect but not my own lab top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-wifi-isnt-showing-up/d5abee2f-3889-4fdc-bd17-8dfdd6c43efb
  3. Home wifi isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home wifi isn’t showing up: As the title states my wifi network isn’t showing up on my computer. Other labtops and phones are able to connect but not my own lab top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-wifi-isnt-showing-up/d5abee2f-3889-4fdc-bd17-8dfdd6c43efb
  4. Home wifi isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings

Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings: Just wondering why I don’t have a wifi option in my settings/how to fix this problem. New to windows so a little lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-isnt-showing-up-in-network-and-internet-tab/748de7ac-9d70-4cea-901c-314225bfdb4a
  6. My wifi driver isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver isn’t showing up: I recently bought a new pc custom build everything was running smooth but after the first day the wifi networks weren’t showing and then I decided to uninstall the wifi driver so I could reinstall in but after restarting my pc the wifi driver isn’t showing up Pls don’t say...
  7. My wifi driver isn’t showing up

My wifi driver isn’t showing up: I recently bought a new pc custom build everything was running smooth but after the first day the wifi networks weren’t showing and then I decided to uninstall the wifi driver so I could reinstall in but after restarting my pc the wifi driver isn’t showing up Pls don’t say...
  8. My wifi driver isn’t showing up

9. My Pc’s wireless wifi isn’t picking up any wifis

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc’s wireless wifi isn’t picking up any wifis: I Built a pc not too long ago and added a wifi adapter from asus (Dual-Band wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter). This wifi adapter was working for a short while but then stopped one day and I have no idea why. Can someone help me out? submitted by /u/Calebk504 [link]...
  10. Computer isn’t detecting wifi

Computer isn’t detecting wifi: I can only connect to my wifi when I restart my router, but it usually disconnects straight away or only works for a little. It doesn’t discover internets around me although sometimes one occasionally pops up. My internet works fine on other devices such as my phone but this...