Windows 10: WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

Discus and support WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Some One7, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Some One7 Win User

WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it hasn’t worked

:)

Some One7, Feb 21, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

or 18362.356 i don´t know

Jakub578, Feb 21, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it - Similar Threads - WiFi isn’t working

2. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-this-is-keep-popping-up-and-i-dont/4b3e8c6a-37ce-4c38-bb8c-f8d63f86296f
  3. WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it: I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it hasn’t worked...
  4. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce
  5. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce
  6. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me: I don’t know what’s happening, I don’t have an Ethernet cable, last time I came on my computer was a few days ago and the internet was fine, now it ain’t connecting no WiFi networks on the list I don’t understand...
  8. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me: I don’t know what’s happening, I don’t have an Ethernet cable, last time I came on my computer was a few days ago and the internet was fine, now it ain’t connecting no WiFi networks on the list I don’t understand...
  9. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/