Windows 10: wifi isnt working

Discus and support wifi isnt working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my wifi is not even showing up on windows 10 I went to my control panel and network and internet then I went to network and connections but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SoulGOATLOVER, Mar 11, 2019.

1. wifi isnt working

So my wifi is not even showing up on windows 10 I went to my control panel and network and internet then I went to network and connections but when I got there my ethernet showed up but there was no wifi option

:)

SoulGOATLOVER, Mar 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 11, 2019
  4. wifi isnt working

Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

wifi isnt working

1. wifi isnt working - Similar Threads - wifi isnt working

2. microphone isnt working:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone isnt working:: My headset has a microphone and this microphone is not showing up on input devices, i have tried many things including driver uninstalls and re-installs, all that stuff, i am on windows ten and would really like a solution ASAP, for more info, it says, chose your output...
  3. Pin isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isnt working: Hi, all of a sudden, when I restarted my pic and tried to log in I got a message: Something is wrong and pin isn’t available. I tried using my password but whatever I try is wrong. I don’t know what to do...
  4. BLUETOOTH ISNT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOTH ISNT WORKING: So I have been using a school issued laptop and a variety of problems have ensued such as the touch pad not working unless connected with a wireless mouse, the wifi signal going out and showing no available networks, and most recently, not showing the bluetooth device but...
  5. pc isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc isnt working: sometimes my pc isnt working, when i type something its get deleted and when open any saved file its is not opening or seen like screen or words flashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-isnt-working/abafe921-9430-4393-87c7-8a9015a56b50
  6. sound isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound isnt working: My PC sound isn't working and I've tried everything. I've uninstalled it and restarted my PC like 100 times. I know my headset isn't the problem either because I plugged in a different one and it still didn't work. At this point I've considered buying a new PC. If anyone can...
  7. Microphone isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone isnt working: Hi, I have a HP pavilion x360 laptop. It has a built-in microphone and it isn't working. If there is a loud sound, it will detect it kind of, and it picks up some background noise. But it cant detect voices. All drivers are up to date and the troubleshooter says there is no...
  8. My wifi isnt working at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My wifi isnt working at all.: Hello i have been having issues with connecting to the internet. no matter what i do the interner always stays a globe with a blocked sign on it. i cant connect to the internet with working wires. i have tried literally resetting my whole pc and the problem still stays....
  9. coranta isnt working

in Cortana
    coranta isnt working: excuse me why coranta is just saying my connection is funky or some thing like this although my connection is fine . she is keeping to say it . i`m signed into my account by the way...
  10. menu isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    menu isnt working: menu isnt working no appp opening up keep geting critical error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/menu-isnt-working/8cece32d-b9cf-4624-ae40-17aaa5f647dd