Windows 10: Wifi issue

Discus and support Wifi issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I was using My Wifi Router v3.00 on my HP Probook 450 G1 since last week on Windows 7. After upgraded to Windows 10 the software says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by manzurulhuq, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Wifi issue

Hello

I was using My Wifi Router v3.00 on my HP Probook 450 G1 since last week on Windows 7. After upgraded to Windows 10 the software says "reactivating" but never being Activated // It also says the Wifi device of my laptop is not supported !!!!

is it a driver issue ? *Sad
    how to resolve this problem ?

please help experts !!!

regards

manzurul

:)

manzurulhuq, Aug 1, 2016

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Wifi issues

It Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for your time and help.

ThereseKeane, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Wifi issue

More than likely it is a driver issue. Go to HP(s) support site and look for a Windows 10 driver for your laptop/probook...from another computer and see if they have an updated driver. If so, download it to a usb stick and then install it on the laptop with the issue. Hope this helps.

play2mefish, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Wifi issue

1. Wifi issue - Similar Threads - Wifi issue

2. WiFi Connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Connection issue: In my Lenovo laptop, I cannot connect to my WiFi network. It showed me a message that says: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection. Where I have to click and solve that problem in my laptop. I have already checked my WiFi with my cellphone, and it is...
  3. WiFi Connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Connection issue: In my Lenovo laptop, I cannot connect to my WiFi network. It showed me a message that says: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection. Where I have to click and solve that problem in my laptop. I have already checked my WiFi with my cellphone, and it is...
  4. WiFi Connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  6. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  7. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Wifi driver missing and other issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver missing and other issues: My wifi driver isn’t appearing in my device manager and isn’t in hidden devices, my Bluetooth driver says nothing is connected when I checked and everything seems good, and my computer won’t read usb devices except my mouse dongleI am so confused and I need help! Thanks...
  9. Wifi driver missing and other issues

Wifi driver missing and other issues: My wifi driver isn’t appearing in my device manager and isn’t in hidden devices, my Bluetooth driver says nothing is connected when I checked and everything seems good, and my computer won’t read usb devices except my mouse dongleI am so confused and I need help! Thanks...
  10. WiFi Adapter Disabling Issue on Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Adapter Disabling Issue on Windows 11 Pro.: I am currently encountering an issue with the WiFi adapter on my Windows 11 Pro system, which was recently updated from Windows 10 Pro. Whenever my device is connected to a WiFi router or hotspot, and I either restart or turn off the router, Windows automatically disables the...