Windows 10: wifi issues again

Discus and support wifi issues again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i had wifi issues before so i did a network reset and that worked. then it came back a few days later so then i tried network resetting again. that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cysipy jesse, Nov 21, 2018.

1. wifi issues again

so i had wifi issues before so i did a network reset and that worked. then it came back a few days later so then i tried network resetting again. that did not work and the wifi issues keep coming back. im not sure what to do to fix my wifi can someone help. my wifi bar is always full, yet it turns on and off randomly (with the wifi bar still full) any help thanks

:)

Cysipy jesse, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    wifi issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X.

• Select Device manager

• Next select ‘Network Adapters’ and under it, you will find a Wi-Fi controller listed. Select it.

• Double-click the controller to open the adapter’s Property window and switch to ‘Drivers’ tab

• Next, click the ‘Disable’ button and hit ‘Ok’ to apply the changes. See if it helps

Method 2 : Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    Method 3.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 21, 2018
  4. wifi issues again

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

wifi issues again

1. wifi issues again - Similar Threads - wifi issues again

2. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again: This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of them still haven't worked. I still haven't tried resetting bios yet but I have tried updating the wireless driver, restarting my...
  3. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again: This happened last year too, but I don't remember how to fix it. Anyways, I've tried looking at a bunch of forums on how to fix it yet, and most of them still haven't worked. I still haven't tried resetting bios yet but I have tried updating the wireless driver, restarting my...
  4. Weird Wifi issue with my Laptop again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My Wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting again and again

My Wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting again and again: My Wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting again and again and disturbs my downloads. I ran the troubleshooter as well as attempted to update the driver too 802.11n but nothing happened....
  6. Issue with Teredo... again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Teredo... again: I recently noticed that my xbox is not connecting to the multiplayer again. I knew the issue had to be teredo again. Last time it happened I fixed it someone but now the problem is back. I pretty much tried everything there is even disabled it, re-enabled it and rest the...
  7. Printer connection issues again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer connection issues again and again: I have connection issuesto my printers in 2 different offices . Both are wifi. I have to call someone to fix it time and again. They keep saying the IP address is the issue....
  8. BSOD issues again -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues again -: Hi i have been experiencing more with BSODs on my HP ZBook seemingly after the last few resolved them selves in my previous posts. Now my compute seems to be near unusable and is constantly lagging, when doing even the most rudimentary task such as typing. The mouse lags...
  9. BSOD Issue Again...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issue Again...: I'm having constant BSOD issues when I start a certain gamePhantasy Star Online 2 now. My other gameGTA V works fine, but not PSOW2. Can anybody help me identify the issue? Here is a link to the dmp file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ul6t2po4s9pyc0r/062120-16953-01.dmp/file....
  10. Wifi issue

Wifi issue: Hello I was using My Wifi Router v3.00 on my HP Probook 450 G1 since last week on Windows 7. After upgraded to Windows 10 the software says "reactivating" but never being Activated // It also says the Wifi device of my laptop is not supported !!!! is it a driver issue ?...