Windows 10: Wifi Issues While Gaming

Discus and support Wifi Issues While Gaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, so I'm having a nightmare of a time staying connected when gaming on my ge75 stealth laptop. I'm fairly certain I've isolated the issue to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/t0huvab0hu, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Wifi Issues While Gaming

Hi all, so I'm having a nightmare of a time staying connected when gaming on my ge75 stealth laptop. I'm fairly certain I've isolated the issue to the adapter settings of the wifi card but not sure how I should configure it to fix my issue. The issue seems to be packet loss/latency issues and I will randomly just get disconnected while gaming. The built in wifi adapter is Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. I previously managed to improve the situation by going under advanced configuration and changing channel width to 20MHz only but still would occasionally experience some latency issues. I've disabled the option to allow the computer to turn off the device to save power and have even messed around with graphics settings, vsync, and much more in an attempt to solve the issue with no luck. What can you guys suggest for me??

submitted by /u/t0huvab0hu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/t0huvab0hu, Jul 18, 2020

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with display while playing a game

Hi Deb,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with display while playing a game.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• From where did you download the game? Is it from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt display driver.

I suggest you to download and install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    If Windows 10 driver are not available then install latest driver in compatibility mode.

To install the display driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest display
    driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Wifi Issues While Gaming

no sound while gaming

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you don't have sounds while playing games on your Windows 10. One of which is incorrect game settings. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue with all of your games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Issues While Gaming

1. Wifi Issues While Gaming - Similar Threads - Wifi Issues While

2. Issues with online games and WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with online games and WiFi: I am trying to play the online game Valorant on my PC, however everytime I open it the default gateway to my wifi is made unavailable. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can help...
  3. Issues with online games and WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with online games and WiFi: I am trying to play the online game Valorant on my PC, however everytime I open it the default gateway to my wifi is made unavailable. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can help...
  4. Issues with online games and WiFi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Packet loss and wifi issues ONLY on this device while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Packet loss and wifi issues ONLY on this device while playing games: Whenever I play a video game on my computer Specifically Fortnite and Roblox, my packet loss will randomly skyrocket from within 0% to 74%. I have not seen this issue when I play on other consoles on the same Wi-Fi, and same with my phone. Solutions?...
  6. Packet loss and wifi issues ONLY on this device while playing games

Packet loss and wifi issues ONLY on this device while playing games: Whenever I play a video game on my computer Specifically Fortnite and Roblox, my packet loss will randomly skyrocket from within 0% to 74%. I have not seen this issue when I play on other consoles on the same Wi-Fi, and same with my phone. Solutions?...
  7. Packet loss and wifi issues ONLY on this device while playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  9. Problem with wifi while playing games

Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  10. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...