Windows 10: WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection

Discus and support WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; PC: HP Probook 450 G2 NIC Dual Band Wireless-AC7260 Refer to PB.Anton's post here I was just about to post a success story about a solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stephen_Ford, Sep 1, 2020.

1. WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection

PC: HP Probook 450 G2

NIC Dual Band Wireless-AC7260

Refer to PB.Anton's post here

I was just about to post a success story about a solution to WiFi disconnection when my PC stuttered as I was writing this post.

After an update in March2020 the PC WiFi was perpetually disconnecting and on a "go-slow".

So just now the event viewer showed about ten similar issues to the one below:

=====================

The description for Event ID 7001 from source NETwNb64 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\NDMP19

IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file

=====================

I tried "workaround#3" before even seeing the above post. It worked for a while but a recent update restored NIC driver 18+ and then it was back to square one with disconnections.

Workaround#1: No RSC present on my PC

Workaround #2: Set MTU=1400 and noticed an immediate improvement. There have been no disconnections bar a 2 sec incident but it reconnected automatically.

However there are lots of events as above relating to the network card.

:)

Stephen_Ford, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Tim P. Win User

WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Sep 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 after creators update - wifi disconnecting

I'm hopeless with this issue. So after W10 update (creators update) wifi on both laptops (Asus X553MA) seems not to function properly. What's the issue - WIFI drops randomly the connection. After that i have to manually click "connect" on specific network/ssid. What I've already did:

• updated W10 to newest updates/drivers etc
    • adapter drivers removal/install
    • netsh winsock reset
    • wifi sense disabled
    • no bios updates available
    • checked if network adapter has enabled power saving option (disabled)
    • disabled Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
    • Removed WAN Miniports from device manager/network [this was a recommendation of asus official support]
    • fast startup is disabled

At the moment I cannot use wired Internet, im forced to work on wifi. As you might assume this issue is anoying for laptop users (especially while working on software which requires instant wifi connection). Do you have any ideas what i can do more?

Paweł Skaba, Sep 1, 2020
  4. WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection

Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection

1. WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection - Similar Threads - WiFi issues Creators

2. wifi network automatically disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi network automatically disconnected: my pc sometime wifi network automatically disconnected. previously i used windwos 7. it's not this problem. now i am using windows 10. i updated my device latest version. i changed my wifi router. but problem still have....
  3. wifi network automatically disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi network automatically disconnected: my pc sometime wifi network automatically disconnected. previously i used windwos 7. it's not this problem. now i am using windows 10. i updated my device latest version. i changed my wifi router. but problem still have....
  4. wifi network automatically disconnected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi Suddenly Disconnected and Then No Wifi Network Found

Wifi Suddenly Disconnected and Then No Wifi Network Found: If i use my laptop to browse on the internet, or streaming video, i got no problem. But if i play online games, my wifi suddenly disconnected. And when i try to recconect it, it can't. It says 'Not Connected.' Then i turn off the wifi in windows 10 and turn it on again, it...
  6. Wifi network disconnects

Wifi network disconnects: My wifi network disconnecting after 10min in my hp laptop windows10 says no internet acesses but my tv and phone both connecting to that wifi without any isssue i tried every solution on internet but not working please help...
  7. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  8. Fall Creators Update makes wifi network driver useless

Fall Creators Update makes wifi network driver useless: I have an Archer TP-Link AC 1750 PCI-E dual band wireless adapter (less than 2 years old) and it has always worked with Windows 10, until now. I became aware of a potential problem with Insiders 16288 which was the first I installed that broke the wifi connection, and then...
  9. Creators Update and Networking settings

Creators Update and Networking settings: I have a client who's point of sale software runs on Windows 10 Pro, and yes I know they should be using Windows Server but that changeover isn't going to be happening for a while. When this machine had the anniversary update installed last year, it reset all the networking...
  10. Creator update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator update issues: I had original installed creator update in VM and the update went fine. So i did an install on actual hardware the update didn't go fine. Upon first boot up I noticed all the icons i had pinned on startmenu were corrupt, so I rebooted system when system was back up, all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndmp19 wifi