Windows 10: WiFi issues with Version 2004

Discus and support WiFi issues with Version 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been having serious WiFi issues ever since I updated, I had some issues before updating but not any near to the extent of the issues that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ma5alasB2a, Jun 17, 2020.

1. WiFi issues with Version 2004

I’ve been having serious WiFi issues ever since I updated, I had some issues before updating but not any near to the extent of the issues that I encounter in the mean time. It just disconnects from the network every couple of minutes, I can still see the name of my network in the list of available connections but it then shows me an error if I try to reconnect to it myself. A couple of minutes later, it reconnects on its own with no real issues, then the cycle takes place again. I’ve reset the network settings a while ago and I will observe and analyze the stability of the connection. I just wanted to know if anyone else experience such issues?

submitted by /u/Ma5alasB2a
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ma5alasB2a, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 17, 2020
  4. WiFi issues with Version 2004

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

WiFi issues with Version 2004

1. WiFi issues with Version 2004 - Similar Threads - WiFi issues Version

2. Please Help! Incredibly Slow WiFi on Version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! Incredibly Slow WiFi on Version 2004: I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 2004 OS build 19041.388. I have an Intel Wireless AC-9560 160MHz wireless card. For reasons I don't understand, my wireless internet will become horribly slow. Sometimes, the internet connection "cuts out/drops off" for a few moments, than...
  3. version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    version 2004: version 2004 has been installing for 14 hours is this ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-2004/0a3874ec-3ed6-4de7-a79b-7a3c602e3cb3
  4. Windows 10 2004 Update WiFi Issue

Windows 10 2004 Update WiFi Issue: Since the 2004 update my Surface Pro 6 constantly disconnects from WiFi. I have to manually reconnect it. Is anyone else having this or a similar issue? submitted by /u/ChromedSoul [link] [comments]...
  5. Version 2004 Windowed Application issues.

Version 2004 Windowed Application issues.: I've noticed now that, after updating from version 1903, that with some applications, particularly games such as Fallout Shelter and Roblox, are unable to render frames. This turns the window white outside of whatever frame was rendered last, unless it's resolution is in a...
  6. Is this a version 2004 issue?

Is this a version 2004 issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyleo91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieuufd/is_this_a_version_2004_issue/
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues

Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues: What is the ETA on MS resolving the Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM for SSD issues, especially the massive unnecessary, worthless writes which are degrading the life cycle of SSD ? Should I roll back to v1909 or ditch Windows and install Linux ? Gigabyte AERO 15 Manufactured...
  8. Still facing issues with version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still facing issues with version 2004: Hi. I am facing major performance and responsiveness issues with the new version. I hope someone could help me decipher what is causing them. Frequently, when i wake up the computer from sleep or hibernate, apps like firefox do not open and windows update fails to check...
  9. issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004

issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004: I encountered issues when upgrading my system to windows 10 version 2004. After installing the windows update, my system restarted. After restart, the system locked up with hitmanpro in the removing malicious software screen. Microsoft edge, and outlook, also were locked...
  10. Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues: After I installed Windows 10 Version 2004, it was really buggy across all of my computers including my new Laptop. So I reverted back to 1909, and my HP desktop wasn't so fortunate to get back up and running from the restore. I had to do an HP System Recovery. But one issue...