Windows 10: WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”

Discus and support WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured” in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been dealing with this so much and I just wanna like die right now. I have followed literally every tutorial on the Internet up to google page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EatBullets, Nov 16, 2019.

1. WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”

I have been dealing with this so much and I just wanna like die right now. I have followed literally every tutorial on the Internet up to google page search number 10 so giving me links to do will most likely not help.

submitted by /u/EatBullets
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EatBullets, Nov 16, 2019

2. Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Nov 16, 2019
  3. No internet, secured?

I have a nextbook and recently changed the wifi, I'm receiving the no internet, secured message and I am having no luck with the troubleshooting info which was listed on previous posts, any suggestions on what I can do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Lisa_Kenny745, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”

Why is it that everytime i go laptop with Windows 10 that the wifi says, "secured, no internet"?

Hi Michael,

The WiFi status that you've shared is usually associated with the connection of your device to your router. To better understand your concern about Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're connecting to your home's WiFi network.
    • If other devices are able to connect to the same WiFi network without issues.
    • The troubleshooting steps that you've already performed on your device.

In the meantime, you can check the fix posted by ShamimAhmed430
    on this
    link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”

1. WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured” - Similar Threads - WiFi keeps saying

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi says no Internet, secured how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi says no Internet, secured how do I fix it?: My wifi says no Internet, secured.When I run the Internet connection troubleshooter I get told "security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection" on my windows 11 laptop it mentions in windows defender firewall that the vendor application norton 360 for gaming...
  6. Wifi keeps flickering from “Connected” to “No Internet, Secured”

Wifi keeps flickering from “Connected” to “No Internet, Secured”: i’ve tried a few of the basic tricks like disabling ipv6 and resetting my adapter but this isn’t working. anyone have any idea what is going on? it is important to note that it will sporadically connect back to the network but disconnect and say no internet secured within...
  7. Wifi "No internet, secured"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi "No internet, secured"?: My computer was working fine yesterday and today when I tried to use it I had no access to Internet. I looked around and nothing works, I even tried resetting the PC and it still doesn't work. I updated the computer recently so I think that it has to do with that but I...
  8. Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected

Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected: I recently had a second hand computer and had this wifi problem where the network has no internet but connected. Since i needed to keep my programs that were downloaded not from the microsoft store, it seems like the "Reset this PC" function could not keep my personal files....
  9. WIFI - Secured, No Internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI - Secured, No Internet.: [ATTACH] I Have been using TP Link PCIe WiFi card since 3-4 months and suddenly a week ago when I booted up my PC and tried connecting to WiFi, It started giving me this error. And the worst part is I can still surf through Internet and Play online games as usual. I just...
  10. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured': My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me: 1Using netsh int ip reset 2using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew 3using nbtstat -RR 4Disabling Battery Saver Mode 5Uninstalling the...