Windows 10: Wifi keep getting "default gateway not available" since oct win10 update, even powerline...

Discus and support Wifi keep getting "default gateway not available" since oct win10 update, even powerline... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since i updated to latest oct win10 update, my internet is keep getting problem even through its was fine before. i normally use wifi but it keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sion21K, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Sion21K Win User

Wifi keep getting "default gateway not available" since oct win10 update, even powerline...

Since i updated to latest oct win10 update, my internet is keep getting problem even through its was fine before. i normally use wifi but it keep getting "default gateway not available" error intermittently and randomly, i have to click "troubleshoot problems" on wifi to fix it. so i switched to powerline adaptor, but i am still getting problems. the internet random drops every once in a while and a short time and reconnect automatically after a minute or two.

what is up with the oct update? it completely ruined the internet for me, and i cant even restore my PC because it keep failing and say it cant access some file even though my anti virus is off

:)

Sion21K, Oct 7, 2018

2. WIFI ISSUE of "Default gateway is not available"

Hi

I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 and it is unable to connect to wifi . On trouble-shooting

showing error as "Default gateway is not available" . Please suggest me how to overcome this problem?????

Thanks & Regard.

AbhishekGuptaXR, Oct 7, 2018
  3. ArshadKhan93, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Wifi keep getting "default gateway not available" since oct win10 update, even powerline...

Windows 10 Wifi ''Default gateway not available'' problem

I have gone through the link but it does not offer any help if there is not default gateway listed. Under default gateway it lists nothing. Please help.

ANGELAGABBERT, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Wifi keep getting "default gateway not available" since oct win10 update, even powerline...

1. Wifi keep getting "default gateway not available" since oct win10 update, even powerline... - Similar Threads - Wifi keep getting

2. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message: default gateway not available, Win10: I use mobile internet modem, 4G+ . Wifi connection is repeatedly lost, I have to run connection repair tool of Windows each time, then it works – sometimes only for a few seconds! Wifi Signal sometimes gets very-very weak, but newer equipments can handle these drop-outs. It...
  3. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message: default gateway not available, Win10: I use mobile internet modem, 4G+ . Wifi connection is repeatedly lost, I have to run connection repair tool of Windows each time, then it works – sometimes only for a few seconds! Wifi Signal sometimes gets very-very weak, but newer equipments can handle these drop-outs. It...
  4. The default gateway is not available WiFi.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The default gateway is not available WiFi.: When I'm watching youtube, my WiFi loses connection and when I troubleshoot it, it says that the default gateway is not available. I've tried a bunch of things I found online, none of them helped. I tried resetting the router, that didn't help either. Tried changing a bunch...
  5. "Default gateway not available' keeps occuring.

"Default gateway not available' keeps occuring.: I have no internet access and everyone except for my personal computer can get internet. But everytime i go to troubleshooter it fixes it and i get internet again. But after some time, it goes no internet access again and i got to troubleshooter again to fix it and it occurs...
  6. Default gateway is not available WiFi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default gateway is not available WiFi: When my computer goes into sleep mode the WiFi adapter does not seem to wake properly. A search of other threads shows this problem is on going. I have tried every applicable solution. This is a relatively clean install and has been going on since I bought the laptop. Most...
  7. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  8. Default Gateway not Available since switching to windows 10

Default Gateway not Available since switching to windows 10: I switched to windows 10 about 9 months ago and ever since my connection has been dropping in and out, It gets better when I reset my modem but even then it is slow, My network adaptor is Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, I am connected using ethernet through the power line...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...