Windows 10: Wifi keeps asking for password

Discus and support Wifi keeps asking for password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aslı Eylül, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Wifi keeps asking for password

Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and did something to connect i dont know what it is. Even though i searched for solutions it didnt work for me.

:)

Aslı Eylül, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

3. Brother Printer setup with WIFI

Hello!

The network key that your printer keeps asking for is probably the WiFi password of your home network. You mentioned that you did reset your printer, hence it is natural that it will ask for the WiFi password for connecting to it. Hence enter that as the
    'network key'.

Now if you don't remember your WiFi password, you can do the following:

Step 1 is if your computer doesn't connect to the WiFi and asks for the password.

Step 2 is if your computer is connected to the WiFi but you forgot the password.

1. Reset your WiFi router. The default password will be probably printed at the back of your router or in the packaging box in which the router came in or in the router user manual. If it's not in those places, you can call up your internet service provider
      and ask for their help in retrieving the password.
    2. Connect computer to your WiFi->Right click the WiFi icon at the bottom right on PC->Open Network and Sharing Centre->Double click on your connected WiFi->In WiFi status window, click Wireless Properties->Click on Security tab->Click Show Characters under
      the Network security key.

RogerOriginals, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Wifi keeps asking for password

PC keeps asking for wifi password

In the last few days my PC constantly asks me to re-enter my wifi password attached to my extender. This only happens on the PC and not other devices and hasn't been a problem before. What has changed? It won't connect automatically unless I re-enter
    the password.

VivienneMartin, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Wifi keeps asking for password

1. Wifi keeps asking for password - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps asking

2. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  3. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  4. Wifi keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps asking for password: Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and did something to connect i dont know what it is. Even though i searched for solutions it didnt work for me....
  5. Microsoft keep asking for my password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft keep asking for my password: Microsoft keep asking for my password. Even after I put my password this keeps popping up. How do I resolve it. I already turned off logging in requirement on my settings....
  6. Microsoft keep asking for my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keep asking for my password: Microsoft keep asking for my password. Even after I put my password this keeps popping up. How do I resolve it. I already turned off logging in requirement on my settings....
  7. Keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeps asking for password: I had an issue with my password a few months ago and had to change it. Ever since, everything I was automatically signed into with my old password, keeps asking me for my password. All Microsoft related products. It's driving me nuts. I have clicked the "Keep me signed in"...
  8. PC keeps asking for wifi password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC keeps asking for wifi password: In the last few days my PC constantly asks me to re-enter my wifi password attached to my extender. This only happens on the PC and not other devices and hasn't been a problem before. What has changed? It won't connect automatically unless I re-enter the password....
  9. Login screen keeps asking for password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  10. Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Keeps Asking for Password: I use Microsoft Outlook (Office 365 2016) for email and for the past several months, it's been asking for the password for various of my email accounts. After awhile it will accept the password, and everything will be fine until something breaks again and the process...