Windows 10: Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update

Discus and support Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so basically whenever i do something the wifi will disconnect for no reason like if i play a game it will disconnect in 10-30 seconds and wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarshAhuja, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update

so basically whenever i do something the wifi will disconnect for no reason like if i play a game it will disconnect in 10-30 seconds and wont reconnect for 2 mins and this happens in most apps since last windows update my specs are ::

\Device name LAPTOP-9QIHMF88

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.94 GB usable

Device ID 02ABE2B2-DB4F-460C-9447-C4BB1970892B

Product ID 00327-36237-89784-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650

so how do i fix this

:)

HarshAhuja, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Jay Jap Win User
    My laptop WiFi keeps disconnecting almost ever minute

Hello Fadi,

There are multiple possible reasons why your Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting like the drivers or the actual router itself. To assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is this happening to your other devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform all the troubleshooting steps posted on this
    article to isolate the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update

Wifi disconnects for no reason

Hi Pokeylee33,

There are a few approach that we can apply in getting your WiFi concern on your Windows 10 fixed. I appreciate the results in the troubleshooting that you've performed as this would be of help in getting the right steps to get you connected. Before we perform
    any troubleshooting, I would like to clarify a few things first:

• Have you tried connecting your computer to a different wireless network?
    • Are you getting the same issue when connecting your computer to your wireless network using a different user profile?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when getting your computer connected via Ethernet cable?
    • When your WiFi gets disconnected, are you to get any error messages?

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with me to assist you further.

ErwinJames San, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update

1. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update - Similar Threads - Wifi Keeps Disconnecting

2. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  3. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  4. WiFi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps disconnecting: Hello, I just installed Windows 10 on an Asus TUF Gamign A15 laptop and the WiFi just doesn't wanna work properly. It keeps disconnecting and I can't honestly do anything. I've tried updating, installing drivers, everything. It's not a hardware issue for sure cause on Garuda...
  5. No more wifi since last windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No more wifi since last windows update: Since the KB4549951 I have no more wifi on my computer. I already tried all those, unsuccesfully: - Uninstall update - All the problem resolution software inside windows - Restart the services linked to network - Updating the drivers drivers are up to date for sure now...
  6. No wifi since last windows update

No wifi since last windows update: Hi, We cannot connect to wifi since the last windows update. When we go to network it only shows airplane mode and no wifi connections available. We are pulling our hair out, please help. Thanks...
  7. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  8. Bootcamp WiFi Intermittent since last update to Win10

Bootcamp WiFi Intermittent since last update to Win10: Hello. I am not sure why the WiFi is now intermittent after the last Windows 10 update. I have reverted the driver for it, reinstalled it, turned off power management on it and it is still not working. Thanks for any ideas. Farzad [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538