Windows 10: WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

Discus and support WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating to 21h2 something in the recent update my WiFi keep getting disabled and the wireless adapter keeps on disappearing.... Even when just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yashrakesh, Feb 23, 2021.

1. WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

After updating to 21h2 something in the recent update my WiFi keep getting disabled and the wireless adapter keeps on disappearing.... Even when just open a game it gets shut down the WiFi and the the Npcap loopback adapter keeps saying it doesn't have any valid ip and I tried soo many things like uninstalling the driver or restarting and deleting the NPCAP.. Still no use when I just open a game boom the game has no network.. But when I just browsing it doesn't effect it.... Like I can play 5 tab of 4k60fps video at the same time for hrs and then when I just open a game and the WiFi gets disabled...... It just irritating...... Almost got angry and punch the laptop..... Please help me.... I can't play any game in this situation... Thanks in advance for your help

:)

yashrakesh, Feb 23, 2021
  2. vaxevanos Win User

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. Lianachu Win User

WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi, have to restart to reconnect

For a few days now, my laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from the wifi. The wifi is fine -- it still works on other devices -- and is still available with full bars but refuses to reconnect unless I restart my laptop, at which point it'll be connected and working fine again (until the the next time).

I've tried updating the wireless adapter drivers and turning off WiFi Sense but no dice.

Lianachu, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

1. WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it - Similar Threads - WiFi keeps disconnecting

2. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  3. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  4. WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it: Hi all....Please help!My laptop disconnects from WiFi after sometime. 2 other laptops and 3 mobile phones in the household are fine and not disconnecting.I'm sure this problem started after I did an update on my laptop but I cannot revert back to the previous update.The...
  5. WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it: Hi all....Please help!My laptop disconnects from WiFi after sometime. 2 other laptops and 3 mobile phones in the household are fine and not disconnecting.I'm sure this problem started after I did an update on my laptop but I cannot revert back to the previous update.The...
  6. WiFi keeps disconnecting... Need to restart for it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have had my pc built for a good while now, basic and relevant (i think) specs are ryzen 5600x, archer tx50e wifi6 intel adapter, 32 gb of ram. I have had the same driver from the archer website downloaded, and it hasn't been updated or revised as of May 2020. I also use a...
  8. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: Hello, After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 my WiFi disconnects 2-3 times per day. I have an ASUS X750JB I have installed QUALCOMM WLAN 10.0.3.456 from this site https://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10/#wlan but I am not sure if should have...
  9. WiFi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps disconnecting: Hello, I just installed Windows 10 on an Asus TUF Gamign A15 laptop and the WiFi just doesn't wanna work properly. It keeps disconnecting and I can't honestly do anything. I've tried updating, installing drivers, everything. It's not a hardware issue for sure cause on Garuda...
  10. Wifi disconnecting and needing restart across multiple adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnecting and needing restart across multiple adapters: Hey everyone, something weird has been going on in the last few weeks with my wifi adapters, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I was having this problem where I would randomly disconnect from the network, but I could rejoin no problem, and then that turned into my adapter...