Windows 10: WiFi keeps disconnecting

Discus and support WiFi keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed Windows 10 on an Asus TUF Gamign A15 laptop and the WiFi just doesn't wanna work properly. It keeps disconnecting and I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QushAes, Jan 13, 2021.

1. WiFi keeps disconnecting

Hello, I just installed Windows 10 on an Asus TUF Gamign A15 laptop and the WiFi just doesn't wanna work properly. It keeps disconnecting and I can't honestly do anything. I've tried updating, installing drivers, everything. It's not a hardware issue for sure cause on Garuda Linux everything works perfectly out of the box. I need Windows though for work. If anyone can help please do, I will be extremely grateful.

Specs:

• CPU: 4800H
    • GPU: Nvidia 2060 Mobile
    • 16 GBs of RAM
    submitted by /u/QushAes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QushAes, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. vaxevanos Win User
    WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    WiFi keeps disconnecting [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, Jan 13, 2021
  4. sandila Win User

WiFi keeps disconnecting

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently.
    I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is
    always connected on the same Wifi network.

Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity each time.

Now the problem is each time I go and disable the connection manually and then enable it does restore the connectivity. Why should I do this ? What is the problem as what is happening.

I thought power management to be a problem so I checked
    How to Check if Connected or Disconnected Modern Standby in Windows 10
    Here is a screenshot of powercg /a on my system

30 days before reading this tutorial Add Networking connectivity in Standby to Power Options in Windows 10 I had added the option to add network connectivity in standby mode. By using the following command powercfg -attributes F15576E8-98B7-4186-B944-EAFA664402D9 -ATTRIB_HIDE
    as mentioned in option one of tutorial.
    However if you see the powercfg /a output
    my system does not have support by firmware
    Code:
    so I hope that did not work. Later on after all this my system performance was not good due to other reasons.
    So I used media creation tool and on that there was an option to upgrade I choose that, the laptop seem to be formatted for system files (that is my understanding if something else happened then I do not know).
    All the settings and apps and device drivers were present as it is.
    I again after a couple of days used media creation tool

So all settings I think got erased.
    However this is not the cause of my problem I am just mentioning to understand what I did.
    2 things I want to know
    1) What is the cause of my network connectivity problems while mobile phones are connected and they don't disconnect in this Wifi network but Laptop does.

2) How to backup my existing device drivers if I format the system.

I am on
    Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

sandila, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

WiFi keeps disconnecting

1. WiFi keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - WiFi keeps disconnecting

2. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  3. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  4. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: This problem has been going on for a long time and there is no precise way to describe it on the internet and get an exact solution. So my WiFi will work. It will show in the WiFi symbol at the bottom right of my monitor that I am connected, but the problem is that I really...
  5. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: This problem has been going on for a long time and there is no precise way to describe it on the internet and get an exact solution. So my WiFi will work. It will show in the WiFi symbol at the bottom right of my monitor that I am connected, but the problem is that I really...
  6. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: This has been going on for a few weeks. Tried to fix it but nothing works. My WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly. I try to reconnect and it says "I can't connect to this network." I have to restart my laptop for it to work. Tried troubleshooting, but it wasn't helpful....
  8. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have had my pc built for a good while now, basic and relevant (i think) specs are ryzen 5600x, archer tx50e wifi6 intel adapter, 32 gb of ram. I have had the same driver from the archer website downloaded, and it hasn't been updated or revised as of May 2020. I also use a...
  9. Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi keeps disconnecting: Hello, After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 my WiFi disconnects 2-3 times per day. I have an ASUS X750JB I have installed QUALCOMM WLAN 10.0.3.456 from this site https://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10/#wlan but I am not sure if should have...
  10. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Keeps Disconnecting: Just recently on my Asus laptop, my wifi will randomly shut off... it will say there's no available networks and I'm forced to restart my computer. I could be ok for 5minutes, I could be ok for 2 hours. Very annoying when trying to game etc. Any issues? It says my driver is...