Windows 10: Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?

Discus and support Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's just on my windows 10 XPS 13, every other non windows device stays connected so it's not the router. I have tried disabling the power save option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zvxp, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/zvxp Win User

Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?

It's just on my windows 10 XPS 13, every other non windows device stays connected so it's not the router.

I have tried disabling the power save option for the adapter as well as updating to the latest drivers. The problem still persists.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thank you

submitted by /u/zvxp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zvxp, Dec 3, 2019
  2. M Carpino Win User

WIFI Keeps dropping

I performed the steps in the recommendation and I'm not dropping Wifi connections as much as I was. It will disconnect a couple of times a day as compared to every 20 minutes before. So it helped but hasn't completely fixed my problem.

M Carpino, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 dropping wifi connection

My laptop keeps dropping the wifi connection. It then says it can't find any wifi networks. Eventually it connects again for 5-10 minutes before it drops again. None of my other devices have any problems with the wifi network. I have followed all the steps
    here repeatedly and nothing has made any difference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Any ideas what to try next? It's driving me mad! Thanks.

VROBINSON1, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?

WIFI Keeps dropping

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Amit (Kumar).

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?

1. Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help? - Similar Threads - Wifi Keeps Dropping

2. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  3. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  4. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  5. WiFi keeps dropping every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi keeps dropping every minute: From the first day I bought my PC I've had connectivity issues, but I managed by just running the troubleshooter. However recently, my wifi connection will drop. When I try to reconnect, it says unable to connect to this network. I then go to settings and run the...
  6. WiFi keeps dropping every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi keeps dropping every minute: From the first day I bought my PC I've had connectivity issues, but I managed by just running the troubleshooter. However recently, my wifi connection will drop. When I try to reconnect, it says unable to connect to this network. I then go to settings and run the...
  7. Wifi keeps dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps dropping every few minutes: So in short my connection keeps dropping every few minutes. This isn't constant but it tends to happen everyday for a bit. I use a TP-Link wireless N PCI Express adapter for my wireless connection. This issue came up earlier in the year but the fix was updating the adapter's...
  8. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...
  9. Can someone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help please?: So for a few days now, my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop and i dont know how to get out of it. Ive seen a bunch of videos and articles that show me how to fix it but they dont work for my case. When i restart my computer, it goes to the :( screen then turns black....
  10. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (: Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wifi stops working every 10 minutes