Windows 10: WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.

Discus and support WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I constantly lose connection whilst doing anything on my computer. It is always just connection lost --> click on wifi --> see "No Internet, secured"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DocTheMarty, Sep 21, 2020.

1. WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.

I constantly lose connection whilst doing anything on my computer. It is always just connection lost --> click on wifi --> see "No Internet, secured" --> press disconnect --> then reconnect and it magically is working again in tip-top shape, I don't even have to wait 5 seconds I just need to disconnect then reconnect. That's the worse part of it though, every program I run considers connection loss to be the worse thing ever and I have to restart or refresh them, I can't even step away from my computer to let it download something. I updated my network driver today and it still happened.

:)

DocTheMarty, Sep 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 21, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Randomly losing internet connection on a wifi network

Is that ipv4 pool for DHCP? I usually set fixed IP addresses outside dynamic pool (so above .64 in your case)

Other solutions: like Superfly suggested, new wifi adapter (USB solutions in your case), and found one old HP thread... uninstalling HP hotkeys worked for someone - looks like app was messing with physical key...)

AndreTen, Sep 21, 2020
  4. txstoby Win User

WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple attempts to get it connected. Many times, I can be right next to the router or to the personal hot spot and it will still not connect.
    Many times rebooting will allow me to reconnect, but it is happening multiple times in a day. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.

1. WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down. - Similar Threads - WIFI keeps losing

2. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth: I tried really everything from previous simillar posts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-going-down-along-with-bluetooth/2f8fbc0b-7b95-4102-a6e1-1d00243d0b09
  3. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth: I tried really everything from previous simillar posts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-going-down-along-with-bluetooth/2f8fbc0b-7b95-4102-a6e1-1d00243d0b09
  4. Losing WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing WiFi connection: Hello, I have an Asus Vivobook laptop, running on Windows 10, and I’ve recently started having problems with the WiFI. When I switch it on, I’m connected to my network. I use the internet and less than 5 minutes later, the signal drops out. When I go on to the networks...
  5. Connection to wifi keeps getting shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection to wifi keeps getting shut down: I installed Windows 10 with bootcamp on a MacBook Pro 2017 (16go RAM, Intel i7, High Sierra 10.13). It worked perfectly until yesterday when the wifi started disconnecting on its own every x minutes. It started cutting more and more frequently and then saying "can't connect...
  6. Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10

Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10: Hello everyone, i recently installed window 10 on my computer and wifi connection keep disconnecting automatically after few minutes, when i restart computer then working fine but again lose connection after few minutes and continue story. I have tried all available...
  7. Losing wifi connection

Losing wifi connection: Both my laptop and PC with windows 10 have been are struggling to with connecting to wifi. It was a few weeks ago after a windows 10 update I started noticing the problem. Try contacting Microsoft tech support and they keep promising a level 2 tech support person will contact...
  8. Frequently lose the WiFi connection

Frequently lose the WiFi connection: Several times a day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that there are no wireless networks, although there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter solves the problem after giving...
  9. Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection

Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection: Hi all, Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my laptop struggles to hold a strong connection (sometimes any connection at all) to my Virgin Media router. Even if I am sitting in the same room as my router, the connection is weak and often disconnects, with a connection...
  10. Ethernet keeps losing connection and going wireless

Ethernet keeps losing connection and going wireless: Ethernet keeps losing connection and going wireless. Does anyone know what is happening? Thank you in advance 70216