Windows 10: Wifi keeps losing internet access

Discus and support Wifi keeps losing internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had this problem for 3 weeks now, my laptop keeps losing internet access on every wifi. This particularly happens when i wake it from sleep and at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hamim Vahora, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Wifi keeps losing internet access

I've had this problem for 3 weeks now, my laptop keeps losing internet access on every wifi. This particularly happens when i wake it from sleep and at interval of 10 to 15 minutes. There is no problem with the wifi itself, it works just fine on my other devices and I've also tried different wifi, but the problem still remains. I tried troubleshooting and restarting but it didn't make any difference. My drivers are up to date as well.

How can i solve this problem?

Thanks

:)

Hamim Vahora, Sep 27, 2019

2. wifi keeps losing internet acess

i recently got a new laptop, i reset it and now whenever i try to download anything over the wifi, the download speed goes to its half capacity or so, and drops back to zero and then even though i have internet access on other devices on the same wifi
    network, on the laptop it shows, that there is no internet access. Also every now and then the wifi device keeps losing its internet access. If i troubleshoot the problem, the troubleshooter resets the wifi adapter, and i have internet access now. But again
    after sometime the same problem keeps arising. What should i do ?

ChaitanyaJVNM, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Lose internet access with KB3097617 and KB3105216 installed

When KB3097617 and KB3105216 install, I can connect to my wifi, but I lose internet access. When I uninstall these updates, I gain internet access again. Obviously, with automatic updates turned on, they keep installing and I keep losing internet access.

Has anyone else run into this and if so, have you found a fix?

Thanks!

JenniferGuthrie, Sep 27, 2019
  4. KenLunn Win User

Wifi keeps losing internet access

Wifi connection keeps losing the internet

I have checked the box to have my home Wifi router connected automatically, but I keep losing the internet connection. Is there another setting I should use?

I am using Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire E1-571. Windows was updated a couple of days ago.

KenLunn, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Wifi keeps losing internet access

1. Wifi keeps losing internet access - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps losing

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. Keep Losing Access to Network Folders Over Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep Losing Access to Network Folders Over Wifi: I keep losing access to folders shared via wifi within minutes of booting/rebooting. None of the previous answers seems to have helped the people who asked originally, so I don't imagine they'll help me. Windows 10, latest build as of 12/10/2020. Thanks....
  5. I keep losing the Internet

I keep losing the Internet: For about 12 years I have been operating my HP Windows laptop now Windows 10 with my modem/router in another room. Now, all of a sudden, I keep getting "No Internet Access." I try disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes this works and all will be well for a while. Then I...
  6. WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity: This just started happening maybe about 1 month ago. I'm not a novice but this one has me stumped. I have a (home built) PC with an MSI Krait Edition motherboard and a PCI ethernet card with external WiFi and Bluetooth antenna. Worked rock-solid for 3-4 years until now. Now...
  7. Windows Insider Losing Internet Access

Windows Insider Losing Internet Access: Hello, I am on Preview 20175 and noticing network issues. After a few hours logged in to my PC, I lose access to the internet. Whats weirder is that my PC still says I am connected but any new web page or program I open up after this happening, I cant load anything saying I...
  8. Keep losing internet connection

Keep losing internet connection: I am trying to figure out if I have a problem or is the fact that I keep losing my internet connection related to how busy the internet is currently. I recently replaced my modem/router with a Linksys CG7500. Everything appears to be set up correctly. For whatever...
  9. PC keeps losing internet connection

PC keeps losing internet connection: Machine is Lenovo all in one, every morning when I start using the pc there is no internet connection even though router shows internet service is normal and my internet phone works well. "Allow computer to turn off this device..." is unchecked. I have to click the internet...
  10. Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection

Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection: Hi all, Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my laptop struggles to hold a strong connection (sometimes any connection at all) to my Virgin Media router. Even if I am sitting in the same room as my router, the connection is weak and often disconnects, with a connection...