Windows 10: wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.

Discus and support wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, there. I got this problem with my wifi driver and it been going on for a while nowmaybe a year or less. The problem is my wifi driver would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrimsonReza, Jun 23, 2021.

1. wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.

Hey, there. I got this problem with my wifi driver and it been going on for a while nowmaybe a year or less. The problem is my wifi driver would disconnect and unless I go to device manager and update it, it would work sometimes the update would temporarily fix it sometimes it wouldn't and a message saying it encountered a problem would pop up and my wifi setting would disappear.I tried everything from reinstalling to using cmd to downloading driver clients. noted i already reset my pc twice.Pc model: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IH_FA506IHWifi driver detail:Realtek 8822CE

:)

CrimsonReza, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems. [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.

WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

Gunnart,

I had a similar refusal to disconnect from a WiFi profile and I solved it.
    - In my particular case, the unwanted network was still in range so I cannot say for certain that my symptoms were exactly the same as yours but they were certainly consistent with yours.
    - The solution is not a destructive one so I do suggest you try it.

1 I turned WiFi off then repeated the fairly standard step of removing existing WiFi profiles - Settings, Networks, WiFi, Manage known networks, <select each one in turn>, Forget. Arguably, I could have just done this for the problem network but I was probably not thinking straight at the time.

2 I then opened RegEdit, went to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
    and deleted every subkey that referred to a WiFi network profile. Again, arguably, I could just have deleted all those that referred to the problem network.

3 I then turned WiFi back on and started from scratch detecting then connecting to the networks I wanted to use. There has been no repetition of the problem.

Some further commentary
    A I had changed my internet connection device but had re-used the same network name on the new one.
    B There were no strange entries in the list in Settings [step 1 above] & I quite wrongly thought that forgetting them represented a complete clearout.
    C When I looked the Registry key [my step 2 above], I found that there were two subkeys with the relevant network name in the Description line.
    - In one case, the same network name was repeated in the ProfileName line
    - But the other entry contained a Profilename entry that had the expected network name with a suffix [2] after it.
    - So my re-use of the name had been identified by Windows after all [I had just been trying to reduce the number of changes I had to work through when I swapped devices and had not thought there could be side-effects].

Best of luck,
    Denis

Thema:

wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.

1. wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems. - Similar Threads - wifi kept disconnecting

2. Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem: So basically, whenever I use my Windows 11 laptop, every now and then, my wifi disconnects and says "No Internet". The internet works fine and has no speed issues. Also the other devices work fine, it's only this laptop that has this problem. When I try the troubleshooter, it...
  3. Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem: So basically, whenever I use my Windows 11 laptop, every now and then, my wifi disconnects and says "No Internet". The internet works fine and has no speed issues. Also the other devices work fine, it's only this laptop that has this problem. When I try the troubleshooter, it...
  4. Wifi Driver Randomly Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver Randomly Disconnecting: Hello. I have a gaming laptop. It's an Asus Tuf F17 2021 fx706hm. My WiFi driver will randomly disconnect and dissappear from the device manager. Note that it only goes out when I play games. I have done a multitude of things. From power flash to a complete reset. Everything...
  5. Wifi Driver Randomly Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Driver Randomly Disconnecting: Hello. I have a gaming laptop. It's an Asus Tuf F17 2021 fx706hm. My WiFi driver will randomly disconnect and dissappear from the device manager. Note that it only goes out when I play games. I have done a multitude of things. From power flash to a complete reset. Everything...
  6. Wifi Driver Randomly Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi Driver keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Driver keeps disconnecting: My wifi driver always disconnects every few minutes, it either says Code 10 or Code 43. My wifi driver is IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 169Mhz.I have tried everything I could find online, i've tried to uninstall the driver and install it again, I have the latest version of the...
  8. WiFi is always disconnected.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi is always disconnected.: Every time I turn my laptop on the WiFi is disconnected and I have to connect it manually, how do I fix this so that it will always connect automatically? submitted by /u/Qutus123 [link] [comments]...
  9. Wifi Adapter always disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter always disconnects: Hello. I have a big problem with my laptop Asus Vivobook. It often disables the wifi adapter automatically and when this happens my laptop usually freezes and restarts it shows the blue screen of death a lot. This also happens whenever I move my laptop, even just a little...
  10. Wifi is annoying. Keeps disconnecting always

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi is annoying. Keeps disconnecting always: I am sick of this windows 10 which all of a sudden decided to drop wifi connection randomly. This random has become regular now. I tried all tricks mentioned in the net. Nothing works. Even reinstalled windows (format). Same problem. I only have problem with my laptop only....